Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old MN Tech fans!!

Old MN Tech fans!!

Remember back in the day when Tech was at the Myth??? Well its opened again! Lets hope he has a stop at the Myth and not Epic on his next tour!

It'd be mice but ut won't happen I talked to travis about it, there not reliable no more

DAMNIT!!! I do not like Epic. I know Tech loves it but damn, Myth was fuckin Huge and he put on such good shows there. I remember the first time I seen Tech on The Wicked Wonka Tour w/ Bone, KMK and ICP and he tore that shit up. He needs a big stage cuz he has such a huge presence when hes out there. But I guess if the Myth is no longer reliable then my wish wont come true.

Man I miss the myth. I already seen when he's coming next and its november 17th at epic. I'm way sad. I hate epic so much.

Epic is dope remember when it was the quest?

I just dont like that its always 16+ and it gets so packed on on the lower level and if your up top you cant see a damn thing unless your in VIP. but back in the day my ass would be up in the front wilding out with all the youngings but now im to old for that shit. Either it gets to hot and i bitch out or my back fuckin hurts or all the prissy bitches annoy the fuck outa me

i feel ya on that 1 bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jake

I just dont like that its always 16+ and it gets so packed on on the lower level and if your up top you cant see a damn thing unless your in VIP. but back in the day my ass would be up in the front wilding out with all the youngings but now im to old for that shit. Either it gets to hot and i bitch out or my back fuckin hurts or all the prissy bitches annoy the fuck outa me

The myth is definitely better but epic isn't that bad. I mean the security guards are a little ridiculous but besides that, its okay i guess. I do miss the myth though. it was just way bigger. you could see the show from anywhere you stood. i hate that epic put those fuckin VIP booths up. fuckin stupid. the first time i went to epic they let you be in the vip booths but now they dont

So who's all. Oing to the show next weekend since its finally back at the myth?

I'll be there!