Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Yates Bloodline Got Flow?

  1. #1
    Senior Member EvanKettler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    394

    Yates Bloodline Got Flow?

    Read that Dontez Yates thing and was wondering what you guys thought about the possibility of him being a prodigy to the legacy. You think his years of exposure and access to all the tools will supply him with mad flow like his dad or will he just be a major flop? Has he released anything at all? Or was he just saying that shit for the interview?

  2. #2
    Shit...this reminds me of ODB`s son.......same senario ?????????????

  3. #3
    Hes 16. He doesnt even really rap yet. Hes a suburban kid. Grew up in blue springs missouri. Kinda comparin apples to oranges when u compare ANYONE to tech

  4. #4
    Senior Member EvanKettler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    394
    Can't really deny someone the ability to rap because of their upbringing. Just likely change their subject matter. I agree that it's a long shot though. probably not interested in rap as a career if he hasn't started at 16

  5. #5
    All i was sayin is that we will never get the "perfect storm" like we have with tech



    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler
    Can't really deny someone the ability to rap because of their upbringing. Just likely change their subject matter. I agree that it's a long shot though. probably not interested in rap as a career if he hasn't started at 16

  6. #6
    Senior Member EvanKettler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    394
    true true



    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    All i was sayin is that we will never get the "perfect storm" like we have with tech


    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler
    Can't really deny someone the ability to rap because of their upbringing. Just likely change their subject matter. I agree that it's a long shot though. probably not interested in rap as a career if he hasn't started at 16

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    he used to live in the hood didnt he?


    tech says in the paseo something like "and i hear my son donnie saying he hears gunshots everynight on fith and it scares his momma _____"





    im pretty sure i've heard tech say more then once that dontez lives with his mom in the hood.

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Hes 16. He doesnt even really rap yet. Hes a suburban kid. Grew up in blue springs missouri. Kinda comparin apples to oranges when u compare ANYONE to tech

  8. #8
    He did 6 years ago lol who knows man. I just kno no one will ever be able to replace tech. When he retires music is gonna be ruined for me forever

  9. #9
    i dont think he's gonna do anything, its like saying a pro athletes kid is gonna be just as good as him (i know it has happened), it probally wont

  10. #10
    All in all I hope Tech shows his Jr. Life from the lime. Enjoy the sweetness' but remember where the roots are at. Because the Apple can go only so far from the tree.

Similar Threads

  1. Ness Rhyme 4rm HBK (king Of The Flow) 1 of the hardest flow ive heard trust me
    By MattSepeda in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 07:36 PM
  2. slow flow
    By VBL in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:17 PM
  3. senor yates please step in
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. let's FLOW
    By Your Local_Ghetto Superman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:04 AM
  5. R.I.P. A-Yates...
    By Brandon [813] in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •