Thread: lil wayne???

lil wayne???

im not a lil wayne fan..!.. when he came up with lillipop and rebirth i didnt give a dwanm... but since he entered techs world,....i think im gonna buy the carter 4. its sick on some levels....and im a juggalo.!. much love to the president of hip hop-KOD keep doin wutchu doin, fans love ur shit!!. and to all technicians, much love! keep yalls head up when doubtn tha dark carnival....

very strange..

so you like wayne now just because tech worked with him?

smh

yea strange i say, and no, i jammd lil waynes old stuff that a lot of us would say, was dope too. i jus never bn in waynes world as far as buyn an album of his, so like tech said, its all about bringn us all together. jammd it on utube n thought it was alrite to spend a few dollars on the album. oo well,,... jus love wut tech is doin to the new hip hop...

Yeah, I love what Tech is doing too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go out and buy a Lil' Wayne album because of it. However, it is your money and your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by whoop!
    yea strange i say, and no, i jammd lil waynes old stuff that a lot of us would say, was dope too. i jus never bn in waynes world as far as buyn an album of his, so like tech said, its all about bringn us all together. jammd it on utube n thought it was alrite to spend a few dollars on the album. oo well,,... jus love wut tech is doin to the new hip hop...

I'm buying Tha Carter IV because I'm a genuine fan of Lil Wayne. Plus I've liked the majority of what I've heard off it so far with the exception of How To Love.

#BeginFlameWarNow

Im not giving that overrated, noise making, already richer than god ,any of my money. Tech is 100000000000xs better and dosent have half the fan base, not saying Wayne didnt do a good job on 6&7 , the " eat the pussy like the last supper" is pretty damn funny.. but no other people buy his shit so I dont have to