Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PIMP LIMP

PIMP LIMP

Change your name and maybe people will listen to you...Lol...Maybe

I know lol

Quote Originally Posted by crow
    no....people still wont

Not necessary ...... you are entitled to your opinion and allowed to feel and react....just continue on...............

Pimp Limp... A rare breed of settler troll. A troll that has become accustomed to the other members, so he cannot leave us. He loves us, we are his life. A troll that has learnt love. Like a stray dog, even though you feed him, he will bite your hand at times. While he may make outlandish and wild remarks, it's only his way of saying "I'm still here guys, embrace me."

Pimp Limp, we love you. <3

brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Pimp Limp... A rare breed of settler troll. A troll that has become accustomed to the other members, so he cannot leave us. He loves us, we are his life. A troll that has learnt love. Like a stray dog, even though you feed him, he will bite your hand at times. While he may make outlandish and wild remarks, it's only his way of saying "I'm still here guys, embrace me."

Spoken like a true poet...

he was smart but his ass went rogue

is it just me that find threads like this creepy and weird?

whats really funny is how everything you say comes from some world of warcraft forum most likely. get off my dick kid.

and SHX, you look like you have an i.q. of 10 so i dont know what you think gives you the right to give me advice. you also need to get off my dick. i see where you're coming from tho, everyone knows that even tho what i say may sound rediculous im still spot on with what im saying. was making a topic necessary? no.

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

whats really funny is how everything you say comes from some world of warcraft forum most likely. get off my dick kid.

and SHX, you look like you have an i.q. of 10 so i dont know what you think gives you the right to give me advice. you also need to get off my dick. i see where you're coming from tho, everyone knows that even tho what i say may sound rediculous im still spot on with what im saying. was making a topic necessary? no.