Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Food for thought...

Food for thought...

my day off from school, had a little time on my hands so I read a few blog post on here... As I'm reading there were a few things I noticed about peoples comments. One being how people argue like it's life or death over the net... But in reality it's the net and even IF you wanted to bust a grape in apple valley wearing golf shoes anything at all it's the internet. Is there really a need for tough talk??? Really??? The other was how much animosity i saw about rappers not named tech n9ne; namely one Dwayne Carter. The question I guess I wanted to ask everyone was why do so many people have a distaste for Weez??? I don't expect any one to put him above the nina... but all lot of people act like this guy can't rap in the least not at all? True mainstream media can hype people out of proportion but yall really don't think any of the praise is due Lil weeziana??? Seems to me like a few of us technicians are suckin jellysickles. Like karrine steffans. Just a lil food for thought. Yours???

yes people LOVE to run there mouths on this site. as for wayne, exhibit a

http://www.studioleaks.info/forums/f...-thread-28917/

lmao, good exhibit in support of your argument ( funny you said that, I'ma pre-law student) but there are just as many great wayne punchlines in his versus. Granted some of the examples I saw their weren't the best he has such a large body of work to reference the killer punch lines are countless. He took 50's art form with the mixtape thing and really really ran with it. I stopped counting how many their are now? Then again every body is doing it now like auto tune

i enjoy you as a poster. stick around a while. i personally dont think anything he does is all that great yet mtv and the radio force feed me his music. he acts like a clown too, like a walking cartoon character

Cuz Wayne's lyrics are corny! He has no substance to his rhymes.

"bust a grape in apple valley wearing golf shoes" i do this all the fuckin time

Long Story Short, No hate towards Wayne HOWEVER, I'm tired of him. When I listen to tech he keeps me on edge waiting to hear what he is gonna say next. Wayne says the same shyt over and over... Very predictable ( how many times have you heard him say"she wishes she could make a copy of my dick and save it")

Its obviously all just a matter of personal taste but I myself hate Wayne cause his punchlines are corny as fuck and I really just cant stand his fucking voice. Its like listening to a whiny toddler throw a temper tantrum and its annoying as fuck

Wayne is fun to listen to occasionally. But I decided to give C4 a chance, and it was just punchline after punchline after punchline. I just lose interest fast, when he's not actually putting a concept into his music.

roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Its obviously all just a matter of personal taste but I myself hate Wayne cause his punchlines are corny as fuck and I really just cant stand his fucking voice. Its like listening to a whiny toddler throw a temper tantrum and its annoying as fuck