Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gang Related, The Anthem, Carter IV

Gang Related, The Anthem, Carter IV

First off, I know alot of people are going to be pissed off reading this and if you dont like it, Leave now.

We all know that the Gang Related soundtrack and The Anthem were big moments in Tech's career and brought him alot of exposure and fans. Does anybody think that him being on Tha Carter IV will be as big as Gang Related and The Anthem? In my opinion, it is. and it's definitely bigger than Wayne and T-Pain being on "Fuck Food" alot of people are buzzing over Tech's verse on the "Interlude" And wether we like it or not, I think this will have the same affect or a bigger affect than Gang Related and The Anthem. This is what we all wanted, We all wanted Tech to get this exposure, We all wated Tech to haver millions of fans. It's finally happening, We got what we wanted so why is everyone pissed off? We are all new fans at one point...

I think him being on The Carter IV is gonna give him a bigger boost then any of those. With Fuck Food you still have to search Tech N9ne to find it. This way mainstream fans that don't know wont have to fall upon it on luck. Everyone that likes Lil Wayne is ofc gonna listen to that track. Prepare for the invasion of the Wayne fans.

Pointless thread is rather pointless

Good point, from what I can tell everyone is buggin out over techs verse

Idk, I'm kinda pissed Wayne wasn't on the track so it gives his fans an excuse to not listen to it other than those first 2 or 3 times where they're trying to figure out where Wayne is. Hopefully those few plays are enough to grab the attention of a decent amount of fans though. But with these mixes of the Intro, Interlude and Outro I guess we'll just have to see:P

Your thinking way to much into this! It's HUGE. Period.

it seems like a ton of Wayne fans are doing what everyone else is doing and putting Intro, Interlude, and Outro into one track. So i don't think Wayne not being on the track is that big of a deal from an exposure standpoint, cuz technically he is on the overall track

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    Idk, I'm kinda pissed Wayne wasn't on the track so it gives his fans an excuse to not listen to it other than those first 2 or 3 times where they're trying to figure out where Wayne is. Hopefully those few plays are enough to grab the attention of a decent amount of fans though. But with these mixes of the Intro, Interlude and Outro I guess we'll just have to see:P

yeahh, I considered that which is why I put at the end "But with these mixes of the Intro, Interlude and Outro I guess we'll just have to see:P" so yeahh

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    it seems like a ton of Wayne fans are doing what everyone else is doing and putting Intro, Interlude, and Outro into one track. So i don't think Wayne not being on the track is that big of a deal from an exposure standpoint, cuz technically he is on the overall track

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

Damn that would be 1 long ass song over 10 mins.

i think this is great for him especially cuz andre 3000 is in the song so many ppl are gonna listen to it just for that reason alone