Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question for the juggalos

question for the juggalos

Now my first impression off the bat is most of you don't seem to have much taste in music. Now i am not one to say icp comes with absolutely no talent, their alright i've got a lil bits of their music here and there. So the question is what else do you (the fans) listen to other than icp the psycopathic family kmk potluck and tech n9ne or anything that remotely feels like their music. preferably i want to hear your likes on artists that i would totally not expect a juggalo to listen to

Alot of the juggalos Ive known listen to metal music too (hard real death metal not like some korn shit) some of them are up on some real hip hop n shit too

im a juggalo and i like B.o.B,cunninlynguists,Del The Funky Homosapien,Mac Lethal, and devin the dude

thats all i could think of but most my lo homies dont know bout this good shit

I love everythuing from NWA to Digital Undergound. I listen to stuff such as Journey, Alice Copper, AC/DC, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Seether, Limp Bizkit. Dre, Biggy Smalls, Big L, Big Pun. SLaughterhouse, Deadmau5, Skrillex, Bach and Beethoven. I liste to a huge varitey I have about 21,000 songs on my iPod that have every .

i like pretty much anything hip hop, metal, oldies

PINK FLOYD!!!! greatest musical act of ALL time!!!!

I didn't know that many people knew who Mac lethal was...Another dope KC rapper

Quote Originally Posted by Jared M

im a juggalo and i like B.o.B,cunninlynguists,Del The Funky Homosapien,Mac Lethal, and devin the dude

thats all i could think of but most my lo homies dont know bout this good shit

Ive been into psychopathic for years now and i still dont call myself a juggalo the same goes with tech ive been buying his cds since everready and i dont call myself a techninian. With that being said i listen to any type of music as long as it sounds good like Rammstein, Tatu, Pink Floyd, johnny cash, lil wayne, eminem and plenty others as long as the music sounds good il listen to it, dont matter what genre it is.

the jokerr hopsin swizZz MGK emmure winds of plague raphael saadiq yelawolf rittz

Lamb of god, Hed PE, Grewsum, Mars, as i lay dying, suicide silence, steve miller band, tom petty, Kid crusher, Tripps, Scum, Smallz one, Hopsin, those are some artists i normaly listen to on the daily.