Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which one should i get? tough choice

The one that comes with a life.
    Gtfo with your stupid topics. Who gives a fuck about which sweater you should get, that you're not racist, and that you love MGK?

when the fuck did i say i like MGK, i never even listen to that foo, so shut the fuck up you fuckin white boy

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    Gtfo with your stupid topics. Who gives a fuck about which sweater you should get, that you're not racist, and that you love MGK?

and you can say i am racist because i do get dirty looks cuz of the color of my skin, ive been profiled in stores n shit, ive had mufuckas make smart ass comments at me cuz im indian, so STFU, i don't beef wit someone cuz their white if they start shit with me then imma talk shit back, i take shit from no one you cracker ass motherfucka, im only racist to mufuckas who talk shit to me, i have no problems with white people, as long as they don't with me

Dude even being racist to only people that talk shit to u is still being racist

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    and you can say i am racist because i do get dirty looks cuz of the color of my skin, ive been profiled in stores n shit, ive had mufuckas make smart ass comments at me cuz im indian, so STFU, i don't beef wit someone cuz their white if they start shit with me then imma talk shit back, i take shit from no one you cracker ass motherfucka, im only racist to mufuckas who talk shit to me, i have no problems with white people, as long as they don't with me

i got white friends, black friends, but if they say shit to me that's racist than imma say shit thats racist back

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

Doesnt matter its still racism man but do what u do

i got white friends, black friends, but if they say shit to me that's racist than imma say shit thats racist back

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

the white one is better imo

fuck it should just get both, while there on sale

they should make some more shit in orange, i got some tight ass white n orange nikes, but i only got one shirt thats orange that matchs them