Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate this type of ish..

I hate this type of ish..

Fuck racist and there ignorances.

racist fucks

lol to the asian with them

Quote Originally Posted by Shane

Fuck racist and there ignorances.

don't the white ppl have some grandchildren to tend to haha, and the mexican, he should be in a domestic violence program or something, shouldn't he? OUR OWN KIND! meaning...................................our family. The world will become ultimately fucked up when the family is destroyed. The u.s. is already half way there. excuse the FRENCH ! hahahahahahaaha live on love, not hate.

I disagree with the way those people were speaking to the camera man but I agree with anti illegal alien thing. Do you realize the economic drain caused by illegals? They went about this in the wrong way, but I agree with the sentiment.

wow, touchy subject to put on here. I believe equal rights are wrong just for the simple fact that people dont learn how to earn things and work for what they get. Maybe if some of these people were actually proud to be here and show it. If the United States helps out a little Mexican family to live a better life, shouldn't they respect what they've gotten from our country. People only want the benefits of being in America, but its not that simple. A country thrives on it's people and if there's a bunch of people coming here that don't give two shits about America, then slowly our country will be destroyed. (anyone know whats going on in our country?) The melting pot that America now is has taken all the traditions from our country so that an American is really anyone who lives here but it's not really one type of people as it is in most countries. I'm very proud to be a white American, and I'm very disappointed at how crappy this country is becoming.

Fuck that shit man.

Couldnt have said it any better

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

wow, touchy subject to put on here. I believe equal rights are wrong just for the simple fact that people dont learn how to earn things and work for what they get. Maybe if some of these people were actually proud to be here and show it. If the United States helps out a little Mexican family to live a better life, shouldn't they respect what they've gotten from our country. People only want the benefits of being in America, but its not that simple. A country thrives on it's people and if there's a bunch of people coming here that don't give two shits about America, then slowly our country will be destroyed. (anyone know whats going on in our country?) The melting pot that America now is has taken all the traditions from our country so that an American is really anyone who lives here but it's not really one type of people as it is in most countries. I'm very proud to be a white American, and I'm very disappointed at how crappy this country is becoming.