Thread: Juggalos??

Juggalos??

So brotha lynch has been talkin about juggalos and Icp in his songs on tha coathanga strangla. Is he down with the clown?

no no no question is do YOU go DOWN on the clown?

WTf don't come at me stupid like that bro

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder

Answer the question v v v

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder

Yes he is. I spent allot of time with Lynch during the DAAM recordings and some of CHS and we listened to allot of juggalo shit. His favorite was Hell's Pit. He was trippin cause he thought he was the only one doing wicked shit for years.

Yeah lych has always been wicked but I didn't think he was down til chs came out. That's what's up tech and lych are my favs. I'm a juggalo and love psychopathic but no one does it like strange

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Admin
    Yes he is. I spent allot of time with Lynch during the DAAM recordings and some of CHS and we listened to allot of juggalo shit. His favorite was Hell's Pit. He was trippin cause he thought he was the only one doing wicked shit for years.

juggalos are a joke...even the postives of that fanbase get overshadowed by the shitheads..

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    juggalos are a joke...even the postives of that fanbase get overshadowed by the shitheads..

Yeah there are alot of shitheads and alot of haters but I stay true to my family and ima be down with the clown no matter what anyone says. I love being a juggalo. I didn't become a juggalo because Icp I became a juggalo cause of the philosophy

This!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos Avalos
    Yeah there are alot of shitheads and alot of haters but I stay true to my family and ima be down with the clown no matter what anyone says. I love being a juggalo. I didn't become a juggalo because Icp I became a juggalo cause of the philosophy