Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XXL Mag

XXL Mag

Did any one cop the new xxl mag Techs on a few pages,an d if yall dont know Techs on XXl website wit the pic dat didnt make the mag jus a lil info in case yall didnt know

He said not be able to sign that many pre-orders, he said he might not be able to do that anymore, which would suck, but i understand because he's gettin big now, if its 7000 he had sign for A6A7 than his next album would be alot more and thats just too much

damn... I still haven't got to buy the VIP package.. i was gonna buy it for the show in October if it was available.

you mean 70,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    He said not be able to sign that many pre-orders, he said he might not be able to do that anymore, which would suck, but i understand because he's gettin big now, if its 7000 he had sign for A6A7 than his next album would be alot more and thats just too much

they still gonna do VIP, but it's pre-orders he's talkin about, he had to sign 7000 plus for A6sA7s, and that is alot, his next album would be 10,000 plus i bet, and thats way too many to sign

Quote Originally Posted by Tony
    damn... I still haven't got to buy the VIP package.. i was gonna buy it for the show in October if it was available.

no 7000, 70,000? thats way too many

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    you mean 70,000?

That's sad if he stops signing them. Hopefully he doesn't get too big for Meet and Greets.

The next step for him is arenas, i would love too see him start playing arenas, pry mostly for big citys like KCMO, Minneapolis etc

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M
    That's sad if he stops signing them. Hopefully he doesn't get too big for Meet and Greets.

oh right my bad were talkin pre-orders, 7,000 shouldnt be too much cuz kutty did over 5,000 for feature presentation.

no 7000, 70,000? thats way too many

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    you mean 70,000?