Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac Miller mentions Tech on MTVrapfix.

Mac Miller mentions Tech on MTVrapfix.

Don't have a link because it was a live interview, but one of the last things he said was Tech N9ne is blowin up. He said something before that too, but I missed it so those aren't the exact words but something really close to that. Anyways I just thought that was pretty sweet, I stopped paying attention for a second and then I heard Tech N9ne and that immediately caught my attention again haha.

I was just about to post this, My brother was watching it and I was like did he just mention Tech!?

it's too bad Mac Miller sucks though

I was ok with mac until all the white grade schoolers around my area all started wearing snapbacks and acting like they smoke just because they heard like 4 mac miller songs... kinda ruined all his music for me

honestly all these niggas sayin rap is in great place.. rap fuckin sucks..all these prep rap niggas like mac miller and asher roth.. all these backpack rappers like big sean and wale and kanye west.. dudes are wack.. fuck mac miller.. fuck his mixtapes and what he's gotta say.. nigga i knock thug rap. gimme freddies gibbs and some fat tone

feel better now?

Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    honestly all these niggas sayin rap is in great place.. rap fuckin sucks..all these prep rap niggas like mac miller and asher roth.. all these backpack rappers like big sean and wale and kanye west.. dudes are wack.. fuck mac miller.. fuck his mixtapes and what he's gotta say.. nigga i knock thug rap. gimme freddies gibbs and some fat tone

This.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy
    I was ok with mac until all the white grade schoolers around my area all started wearing snapbacks and acting like they smoke just because they heard like 4 mac miller songs... kinda ruined all his music for me

yes actually.. no offense if ppl listen to that but i \honestly dont want to listen to the same rap as preppy rich girls

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    feel better now?

Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna

yeah that definitely is annoying as shit. but it didn't really ruin his music for me..just donald trump.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy

i think mac miller is just another example of how rapping about weed gets you more popular than having actual talent does. im glad he mentioned tech cuz its just gunna expand his popularity but as for his music, below average at best