Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Rittz "forgot" Prozak on F**k Swag

  1. #1
    Senior Member RobertNix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    347

    Rittz "forgot" Prozak on F**k Swag

    Just out of curiosity, am I the only that noticed, and laughed at, the fact that when he basically runs through the strange roster, and says nobody is fucking with any of them, that he names everyone except Prozak? I personally thought it was pretty laughable.


  2. #2


    First off that was on Say No More and he also doesn't mention Stevie Stone or Jay Rock but at this point I don't even consider Jay Rock a Strange artist anymore.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RobertNix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    347


    Shit you're right it wasn't fuck swag haha, and i am on the same page with you on the Jay Rock thing, I guess I just forgot to look for stone, soon as I DIDN'T hear Prozak first place my mind went to was laughter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Gahimer

    First off that was on Say No More and he also doesn't mention Stevie Stone or Jay Rock but at this point I don't even consider Jay Rock a Strange artist anymore.

  4. #4
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    inb4tie

  5. #5
    Prozac isn't that bad. Actually I could see him n Rittz making a dope song if they ever do

  6. #6
    Senior Member MAttRobles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    416


    i still consider Jay Rock a strange Artist....He just focusing on Black hippy n shit doing big thangs headling paid dues now doing rock the bells and kendricks tour.. just give it time when he works on his new album

  7. #7
    Senior Member RobertNix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    347


    Yea I hope you're right, cause I really enjoyed follow me home, I hope that's why he hasn't had much interaction with the rest of strange lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAtt Robles

    i still consider Jay Rock a strange Artist....He just focusing on Black hippy n shit doing big thangs headling paid dues now doing rock the bells and kendricks tour.. just give it time when he works on his new album

  8. #8
    Senior Member JoshMonje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    192


    I have a feeling he's going to leave Strange, I like him on Strange, but it seems inevitable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

    Yea I hope you're right, cause I really enjoyed follow me home, I hope that's why he hasn't had much interaction with the rest of strange lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAtt Robles

    i still consider Jay Rock a strange Artist....He just focusing on Black hippy n shit doing big thangs headling paid dues now doing rock the bells and kendricks tour.. just give it time when he works on his new album

  9. #9
    Senior Member MAttRobles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    416


    yea and at the rock the bells launch party in hollywood 2 days ago jayrock and tech were kicking it...& it was cool during the interveiw school boy q said thx to tech for taking jayrock & kendrick out on the road givng them more experience fanbase n shit for blackhippy..someshit like that idk

  10. #10


    Rittz is boys with Stevie though so he must just have forgot him, surprised he mentioned Scoob though

Similar Threads

  1. Fun fact about swag.
    By JazzMan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 09:15 PM
  2. Lil B-I Own Swag (disses David Banner)
    By indagame9 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 10:44 PM
  3. Dr. Dre & Eminem - Forgot About Dre 2011 (Lil' Prophet Remix)
    By LilProphet in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:58 PM
  4. Panda boy Swag!!! ROFL
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 10:04 AM
  5. I forgot who was looking for these - Tech N9ne photo art
    By ESTO in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 06:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •