Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: New Track Da Kennel feat. Tech N9ne

  1. #1
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567

    New Track Da Kennel feat. Tech N9ne


  2. #2
    Senior Member Julian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    251
    Techs verse is so dope!

  3. #3
    haha these guys are pure dogshit. Tech rapes these fools

  4. #4
    damn tech chops his verse to pieces, but who the fuck are da kennel lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    i got one question: how da fuck does tech rap like that.

  6. #6
    Senior Member AndrewBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    Tech needs to continue releasing new songs here and there. I like a new jam every couple of weeks. (I know Tech and Strange didnt release this)

  7. #7
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    who the fuck are you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    Tech needs to continue releasing new songs here and there. I like a new jam every couple of weeks. (I know Tech and Strange didnt release this)

  8. #8
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140
    it's glad to see Tech still working with underground groups, not that I had any doubts that he'd stop, but damn.... he destroyed them, monsterous verse

  9. #9
    Yeah Tech does really good on this. I don't like comparing cats on the same track, I like to just judge the track as a whole. His verse is clearly better but he is tech n9ne of course thats going to be the case. However these guys don't sound bad at all. Better then some of rappers I hear these days. Yea never heard of them, but I would say far from dogshit though.



    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    haha these guys are pure dogshit. Tech rapes these fools

  10. #10

    agree*** with @Jason "Goliath" Cook......but the song was bad ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook
    Yeah Tech does really good on this. I don't like comparing cats on the same track, I like to just judge the track as a whole. His verse is clearly better but he is tech n9ne of course thats going to be the case. However these guys don't sound bad at all. Better then some of rappers I hear these days. Yea never heard of them, but I would say far from dogshit though.

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    haha these guys are pure dogshit. Tech rapes these fools

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. DA KENNEL & TECH N9NE -- "BETTA BELIEVE IT"
    By JMCNASTYfromDAKENNEL in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:50 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 03:05 PM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 03:11 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 08:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •