Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech strictly Collabs with one artist for new album

Tech strictly Collabs with one artist for new album

I posted on twitter to tech now to long ago didn't get a reply but wanted to bring the topic here. What do you guys think of Tech doing a "BAD MEETS EVIL" kind thing like Em and Royce did? Meaning an album in which only him and only one other artist go back to back head to head on an album

thats basicly K.A.B.O.S.H

it would have to wait for klusterfuck, strangeland, and kabosh to come out first

If any body I'd put my bet on him doin it with Krizz if it ever does happen.

I'd say Tech and Lynch but with Lynchs state of mind I don't see it happening. If not just let 2 other people off of Strange do the idea, like Kutt and Jay.

Or @TechN9ne does a "KING MEETS CLOWN MEETS G" goin head to head back to back with all his personalities.. And I know the other albums have to come out can we use our imaginations??

This concept was kind of already done with the Everready: The Religion project if you think about it. Not to the full extent of what I think you're getting at but it was apart of the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Or @TechN9ne does a "KING MEETS CLOWN MEETS G" goin head to head back to back with all his personalities.. And I know the other albums have to come out can we use our imaginations??

Personally, I'd rather it be a trio of Tech, Kutt 'n Krizz 'n I think it'd be great for Kutt getting more exposure and features which is what he really really needs. But like Matt said, dont expect that 'til after all those releases which means no sooner than early 2013 probably, if it ever does happen since it's ur ideas not Tech's

That's what strangeland is gonna be for from what tech said in a interview only strange music artists, KLUSTERFUK is an EP like seepage leftovers of 6's and 7's .. I highly doubt this idea will ever happen so I can care less when to expect it in 2013 lol if he did jus Tech Krizz and Kutt and possibly Scoob that be dope, but that's what I expect from Strangeland, everyready sectioned off his personalities what if he had them clash? Like the King in him dissin the Klown or the G and the King goin in on a track, so basically an example would be (insert song title) featuring the King & the Klown, and don't forget Tech N9ne and Aaron Yates are different people in their own rights. Jus like you have Eminem Slim Shady and Marshal Mathers

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    Personally, I'd rather it be a trio of Tech, Kutt 'n Krizz 'n I think it'd be great for Kutt getting more exposure and features which is what he really really needs. But like Matt said, dont expect that 'til after all those releases which means no sooner than early 2013 probably, if it ever does happen since it's ur ideas not Tech's

And I know seepage are leftovers of kod, and KLUSTERFUK would be 6's and 7's leftovers

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    That's what strangeland is gonna be for from what tech said in a interview only strange music artists, KLUSTERFUK is an EP like seepage leftovers of 6's and 7's .. I highly doubt this idea will ever happen so I can care less when to expect it in 2013 lol if he did jus Tech Krizz and Kutt and possibly Scoob that be dope, but that's what I expect from Strangeland, everyready sectioned off his personalities what if he had them clash? Like the King in him dissin the Klown or the G and the King goin in on a track, so basically an example would be (insert song title) featuring the King & the Klown, and don't forget Tech N9ne and Aaron Yates are different people in their own rights. Jus like you have Eminem Slim Shady and Marshal Mathers

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis