Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY JUGGALOS MAKE TECH LOOK BAD!

WHY JUGGALOS MAKE TECH LOOK BAD!

Mothafucks throw shit at meth,red,tequila and the motha fucking man charlie sheen!! Motha fucks make the tech n9ne crowd stink at concerts, wear the same t shirt for years. And makes the sexy bitches at the concerts sick. Don't get me wrong I have many juggalos friends but they even admit most juggalos are a disgrace. Smfh!

fail, thread is a faliure.

you could have expressed this opinion in an existing thread.

I thought a simple thread like this would attract more eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

AKA, you're an attention whore
    +1 e-mail for you

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    I thought a simple thread like this would attract more eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

I dont think Juggalos make Tech look bad I think Juggalos make Juggalos look bad....along with ICP too of course

Wtf did they throw at charlie sheen, he shoulda been the host

No they make him look bad. They do dumb shit. And there a large part of his fanbase..which means a large part of techs fanbase are dumbshits..not a opinon..a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    I dont think Juggalos make Tech look bad I think Juggalos make Juggalos look bad....along with ICP too of course

A real juggalo needs to clean out the garbage. I have not heard one good thing about the juggalos. Why can't they just party and be peaceful like any other fan base.What makes them so great where they can throw shit at people they don't like? Bunch of immature babies and icp music sucks. Why do people even like the music, I think they like the idea of being a juggalo more then actual music. I mean I don't even think they can tell me in any fashion what makes icp any good.

There are juggalos that are actually really good people...a lot of the older ones are. The 13-17 yr olds who mostly act childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

A real juggalo needs to clean out the garbage. I have not heard one good thing about the juggalos. Why can't they just party and be peaceful like any other fan base.What makes them so great where they can throw shit at people they don't like? Bunch of immature babies and icp music sucks. Why do people even like the music, I think they like the idea of being a juggalo more then actual music. I mean I don't even think they can tell me in any fashion what makes icp any good.

Twenty-somethings? Try the 13-17 age group.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    There are juggalos that are actually really good people...a lot of the older ones are. The 20 somethings mostly act childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook