Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87

Thread: WHY JUGGALOS MAKE TECH LOOK BAD!

  1. #1

    WHY JUGGALOS MAKE TECH LOOK BAD!

    Mothafucks throw shit at meth,red,tequila and the motha fucking man charlie sheen!! Motha fucks make the tech n9ne crowd stink at concerts, wear the same t shirt for years. And makes the sexy bitches at the concerts sick. Don't get me wrong I have many juggalos friends but they even admit most juggalos are a disgrace. Smfh!

  2. #2
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    fail, thread is a faliure.


    you could have expressed this opinion in an existing thread.

  3. #3
    I thought a simple thread like this would attract more eyes.



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    fail, thread is a faliure.


    you could have expressed this opinion in an existing thread.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Insane1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    397
    AKA, you're an attention whore
    +1 e-mail for you

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    I thought a simple thread like this would attract more eyes.


    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    fail, thread is a faliure.


    you could have expressed this opinion in an existing thread.

  5. #5
    Senior Member daimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    268
    I dont think Juggalos make Tech look bad I think Juggalos make Juggalos look bad....along with ICP too of course

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Wtf did they throw at charlie sheen, he shoulda been the host

  7. #7
    No they make him look bad. They do dumb shit. And there a large part of his fanbase..which means a large part of techs fanbase are dumbshits..not a opinon..a fact.



    Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    I dont think Juggalos make Tech look bad I think Juggalos make Juggalos look bad....along with ICP too of course

  8. #8


    A real juggalo needs to clean out the garbage. I have not heard one good thing about the juggalos. Why can't they just party and be peaceful like any other fan base.What makes them so great where they can throw shit at people they don't like? Bunch of immature babies and icp music sucks. Why do people even like the music, I think they like the idea of being a juggalo more then actual music. I mean I don't even think they can tell me in any fashion what makes icp any good.

  9. #9
    There are juggalos that are actually really good people...a lot of the older ones are. The 13-17 yr olds who mostly act childish.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

    A real juggalo needs to clean out the garbage. I have not heard one good thing about the juggalos. Why can't they just party and be peaceful like any other fan base.What makes them so great where they can throw shit at people they don't like? Bunch of immature babies and icp music sucks. Why do people even like the music, I think they like the idea of being a juggalo more then actual music. I mean I don't even think they can tell me in any fashion what makes icp any good.

  10. #10
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    Twenty-somethings? Try the 13-17 age group.



    Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    There are juggalos that are actually really good people...a lot of the older ones are. The 20 somethings mostly act childish.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

    A real juggalo needs to clean out the garbage. I have not heard one good thing about the juggalos. Why can't they just party and be peaceful like any other fan base.What makes them so great where they can throw shit at people they don't like? Bunch of immature babies and icp music sucks. Why do people even like the music, I think they like the idea of being a juggalo more then actual music. I mean I don't even think they can tell me in any fashion what makes icp any good.

Similar Threads

  1. To all juggalos that think tech is a jugalo
    By JJ diaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 05:05 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 05:21 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 08:33 AM
  5. Tech is Down for Juggalos, accept it.
    By Sedillo [505]! Burque! in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 07:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •