Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TATTOS N PAIN??

TATTOS N PAIN??

so on wednesday i plan 2 get a tattoo of the word BELIEVE on the inside of my right forearm and i jus wanted 2 kno from any1 who has had a tat n that spot what it feels like? im not a bitch with pain im jus curious so i can b prepared

My first tat was in the same place...after the first 2 mins its tottally bareable...i actually like the feeling.

cool. thanx bro. and what was ur tat of? outta curiousity

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum

My first tat was in the same place...after the first 2 mins its tottally bareable...i actually like the feeling.

All tattoos cause pain bro, it's just part of the process. Make sure you spell it right before, a lot of younger people regret their tattoos later. I have a few tattoos, and i like getting them in more painful spots. I do have my right forearm done and it took 11-12 hours in prison with a guitar string. The crazy thing is when they hit a nerve and it feels like they poked you on the other side of your arm. Good luck and make sure it's worth it and not just a spur of the moment thing. Forearm is a basic place to get a piece though and it's not the most painful spot on the body. Try your ribs

It is a ?syringe like a needle you know? and it has music notes in the syringe and its shooting up into my arm..its like saying music is my drug..

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

this is just my opinion and i'm only 19, this is comin from a 19 year old, but i think tattoos are stupid as fuck like seriously, why would you wanna mark yourself for life, i know it's your own life but i think some people who get tattoos don't think about the future and how fucked up it will look when your old and wrinkly, if i we're to get a tattoo it would have to be something meaningful, not something stupid looking like (and don't get mad) the snake & bat, it's a dope ass logo but i would never want it was a tat, like a couple weeks ago and i seen this guy have a tat on his leg and it was a fuckin dolphin, like come on man, but this is just an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    After the first minute of the initial shock, it feels pretty damn good. Almost orgasmic really.

itll hurt a little at first but then it feels fine. i love the feeling now after getting all mine done lol

dude thats fuckin awesome!

It is a ?syringe like a needle you know? and it has music notes in the syringe and its shooting up into my arm..its like saying music is my drug..

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

dude every tat i plan on getting is meaningful and im getting the snake n bat on my right bicep

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    this is just my opinion and i'm only 19, this is comin from a 19 year old, but i think tattoos are stupid as fuck like seriously, why would you wanna mark yourself for life, i know it's your own life but i think some people who get tattoos don't think about the future and how fucked up it will look when your old and wrinkly, if i we're to get a tattoo it would have to be something meaningful, not something stupid looking like (and don't get mad) the snake & bat, it's a dope ass logo but i would never want it was a tat, like a couple weeks ago and i seen this guy have a tat on his leg and it was a fuckin dolphin, like come on man, but this is just an opinion