Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: FACE PAINT!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member ZachFlatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    204

    FACE PAINT!!

    Brian Dennis painted my face back inThe day like '94 look now ain't it my tasteI know a lot of motha fucka's think he tainted my faithBut I keep that cross on me I pray and it just ain't at my graceBut I ain't perfectGive me paint and the mic and Ima merc it(King Clark's within me?) when I'm up he has no purposeTecca Nina's the king and I bring the the circus to the surfaceShaken the planet earth is a curse if you never heard thisTechnicians started me juggalos they spotted meAllotted me their land to expand this cultural odysseyI'm there wicked prodigy being strange is the policyAnybody talkin ill of my family can swallow meScenario the more paint the merry yo (a burial for kent?)He's square his ho keep him very lowMy appearance to week motherfuckers is scary thoughThey cant even think of touching what I put through the stereo.



    I think this might be my favorite verse by Tech....ever. And I know there are a lot of sick ones but fuck I love it, and I'm not even all that into face paint. Correct me if you guys think anythings wrong, you guys should also post your favorite verses by Tech.


  2. #2
    WACK!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Alucard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    238
    The 3rd verse on Come Gangsta will always be my favorite Tech verse.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jared M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    364
    the verse from Truama still gives me chills

  5. #5


    NARSISSITIC


    HARD TO GRIP IT


    DARK AND WICKED


    ARTS PROLIFIC


    Mars with the stars this is FAR LIFTED LYRICS
    Quit the bawitibaw SCRIPTURES ARE TERRIFIC

  6. #6
    this HANDS DOWN.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    The 3rd verse on Come Gangsta will always be my favorite Tech verse.

  7. #7
    good verse... on another note i liked the 1st verse of mental giant better than the 2nd one

  8. #8
    You cry about the way I paint my face it ain't yaw taste lil' homey let me state my case, I'm not a devil or a damn jester rumors can fester never up lift a demon with the image of my ancestors. African, act like you see me when you be trafficin' laughter when you frown up at me your hatred is bafflin' you watch American Idol my people my paint is tribal it symbolizes not evil but the will skill and survival. You niggas be so tough the moment we roll up ya upper lip rolled up you hatin' it so what, everyone knows us my city is sewed up my shows crush but yaw don't show up. They say it's more than money bitches whores it's funny this is war on my people at his door and I'm knockin', meanwhile we rockin' globally and it's sad man light black attendance get my people lookin' real bad man.

  9. #9
    Well said !



    Quote Originally Posted by DJ MAS MAJISHUN

    NARSISSITIC


    HARD TO GRIP IT


    DARK AND WICKED


    ARTS PROLIFIC


    Mars with the stars this is FAR LIFTED LYRICS
    Quit the bawitibaw SCRIPTURES ARE TERRIFIC

  10. #10
    Spun out , hella passionate techn9c9an9sm



    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    You cry about the way I paint my face it ain't yaw taste lil' homey let me state my case, I'm not a devil or a damn jester rumors can fester never up lift a demon with the image of my ancestors. African, act like you see me when you be trafficin' laughter when you frown up at me your hatred is bafflin' you watch American Idol my people my paint is tribal it symbolizes not evil but the will skill and survival. You niggas be so tough the moment we roll up ya upper lip rolled up you hatin' it so what, everyone knows us my city is sewed up my shows crush but yaw don't show up. They say it's more than money bitches whores it's funny this is war on my people at his door and I'm knockin', meanwhile we rockin' globally and it's sad man light black attendance get my people lookin' real bad man.

Similar Threads

  1. Face Paint
    By 56HighlandVillain in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 09:52 PM
  2. Face Paint
    By Naveed in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 07:30 AM
  3. face paint
    By NUBS in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:33 PM
  4. face paint
    By TECHNICIAN9 in forum News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:43 AM
  5. Face Paint Help?
    By Skitzo Bka Valentine in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •