Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hopsin

  1. #1
    Senior Member RedNose003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    132

    Hopsin

    Who all thinks strange music should add this nigga Hopsin? he can fuckin rip on the mic

  2. #2
    Senior Member Alucard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    238
    If you don't want like 50 people telling you to "use the search bar" then I'd say just delete this thread. I personally don't give a fuck, but people on here are assholes. To answer your question, yeah, they definitely should sign him.

  3. #3
    i think it be tha best next move strange music can do cuz they know what he could do fo them and he would kill it. hes got alot more then we know. hes dam good!

  4. #4


    i feel you, but also twisted insane and necro



  5. #5
    Senior Member hawkeyeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    344
    Strange wanted him but hop turned them down because he wants to focus on his own label

  6. #6
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    no hop turned him down cuz tech refused to have a strange chain made in his name.

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy
    Strange wanted him but hop turned them down because he wants to focus on his own label

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ryan894's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    147
    Link to where you saw this info please

    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    no hop turned him down cuz tech refused to have a strange chain made in his name.

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy
    Strange wanted him but hop turned them down because he wants to focus on his own label

  8. #8
    Senior Member Alucard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    238
    Yeah. I've never heard that before.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Link to where you saw this info please

    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    no hop turned him down cuz tech refused to have a strange chain made in his name.

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy
    Strange wanted him but hop turned them down because he wants to focus on his own label

  9. #9
    Senior Member daimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    268
    a strange chain made in his name??? wtf ? Signing Hopsin would be good and bad for Strange..good because alot of Tech's fans are into Hopsin and Hopsin knows that too. so Hopsin would sell alot more and make more money no doubt. But Hopsin would be the youngest member of strange and still has that kid mentality dissing ppl here and there for no reason. Might bring negativity to the group and messing up any collabs with different artist Tech or any future strange music artist they might want to work with. For instance Tech wanting to do a song with Tyler the Creator...dont think that would be possible with Hopsin signed to the label...I just wonder how honored Hopsin is to be on the same album with Lil wayne?? lol

Similar Threads

  1. hopsin
    By Kevan Carr (K Money, Superman) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:05 PM
  2. Message Hopsin posted on Facebook confirms Tech and Hopsin collab...
    By AJ16 in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 03:41 PM
  3. Hopsin on all 6's and 7's
    By kansascitycat in forum Rumors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:34 PM
  4. Hopsin
    By Sean (Petaluma Street Team) in forum Rumors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 06:37 AM
  5. HopSin
    By Halo of Nembutals in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 11:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •