Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tech and immortal tech..hopefully

tech and immortal tech..hopefully

watchin a murderdog interview and tech sayin he may try and get immortal on the kabosh cd...would be fuckin awesome

It would be tight, but honestly all of Immortal Techniques songs or at least the vast majority of them are about the same thing. Lyrically, the track will be amazing, but I don't know if it will mesh like it needs to. At least that's what I think.

We said that about Tech collabing with Wayne... and we got proven wrong... AGAIN. Just sayin'... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    It would be tight, but honestly all of Immortal Techniques songs or at least the vast majority of them are about the same thing. Lyrically, the track will be amazing, but I don't know if it will mesh like it needs to. At least that's what I think.

The only good part about Wayne's verse was the middle of it. I can't stand when he goes "UHHH" or "Weezy Baby" shit is so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    We said that about Tech collabing with Wayne... and we got proven wrong... AGAIN. Just sayin'... :P

I would be more than happy to hear both techs on the same track

Link or it didnt happen.

we didnt get proven wrong at all. Wayne fuckin sucked ass and ruined it jus like we all expected

I have to agree. He had a 8 second span in that song where it was alright, but still nothing to spectacular. If Wayne was never in a Tech song again it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!
    we didnt get proven wrong at all. Wayne fuckin sucked ass and ruined it jus like we all expected

i personally dont care. i jus cut out waynes verse and everything is peachy u kno wut im sizzlin? haha

I have to agree. He had a 8 second span in that song where it was alright, but still nothing to spectacular. If Wayne was never in a Tech song again it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

haters man. fuck food is sick. i think wayne did a good job. the only reason people are hating on that verse is cause its wayne. if anyone else spit that same verse you all would say its dope. anyway this is an idea ive had for a while and we discussed it like last week, id rather see immortal on a tech solo album so tech could have the perfect beat picked out for him. but ill take anything i can get in this regard so on kabosh im not trippin