Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Strange Tat

New Strange Tat

I wanna get a good Strange tat in Atlanta but don't know anyone who's gotten one. Any suggestions? Don't want just any asshole with some ink to slap a shitty rendition of the StrangeLogo on me! I'm tryin to represent here!Straaaaaange!!!!!

be prepared to spend good $

do ur homework...
    research possible artists...

post pics when you get it.

Yeah no doubt on the $$$$ and I figured on a couple of sessions depending on how detailed I get with it. I ain't gettin some cheap ass garbage to rep StrangeMusic girl!:-) That's why I was postin on here because I was hoping to find someone who's already got some Tech or Strange work done. My bro has a guy who does his and it's pretty sick so if all else fails I'll use him.

I've just got the Strange logo on my leg to start, gonna be adding some more to it though.

That sounds great, and good thing your not jumping the gun with something special....... My only reservations with tats is that the black ink eventually turns to an obvious green on most caucasian skin..As a thought, what if you tried to blend the snake with your skin tone, more emphasized by the background and have the bat as black. Kinda like the traditional yin and yang .. then the back ground could be a Lake, Firey Pit, lightning Storm, Full Moon or a Sun Set.........Id also do some serious research so incase you decided to go with a red Strange Logo a that later turns to pink ! Youd really be seing red then, or fuckin pink , God Dam It !!

I think the bat will need red spiked hair, or a n9ne on its chest/ shirt.....could even put a 6 the on left, and a 7 on the right wings........Can the snakes head and tongue be curved to make a n9ne?

I think I've decided to go with the real snake and bat logo probably in black. I'll surely get addicted to ink so I'll get a Tech tat later! Haha! But imma find a good artist and don't mind paying a little extra for quality work.

Quote Originally Posted by AAA Brian Fitzpatrick
    I think the bat will need red spiked hair, or a n9ne on its chest/ shirt.....could even put a 6 the on left, and a 7 on the right wings........Can the snakes head and tongue be curved to make a n9ne?

Got it!!!!!!!!!

Cool sounds great ....youll have to post us the pic !!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin livingston
    Got it!!!!!!!!!