Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about Hopsin.

Question about Hopsin.

So just out of curiosity, am I the only one who feel like Dizzy and Jarren are beginning to almost over shadow Hop? I feel like he's getting weaker, musically, and my anticipation for Knock Madness has all but disappeared. Just wanted to bounce that idea off you guys and see what your input was on it. After his verse on Underground Hitz with R.A. The Rugged Man, I felt like that had to be one of his weakest verses i've heard.

I don't care about Hopsin too much, but when he will release Knock Madness i'll check that album for sure.

weaker musically based on what? Ill Mind 5 was dope as fuck and he hasn't done anything since minus features

He should have released knock madness a long time ago, he had a huge buzz after ill mind 5 and now you hardly ever hear his name being brought up. He takes way too long between projects and I had high hopes for his music after hearing raw. Now I could care less about what hes doing

I don't anticipate new music from Hopsin like I used to, I just don't expect very much to be released any time soon to be honest. However, Dizzy Wright is probably the only reason I pay attention to FV at all any more. Although like Mateusz said, once Knock Madness drops I'll definitely check it out. I still think Hopsin is dope, but my interest has been waning since Ill Mind 5. So to answer your question, yes, more hype is being put on Dizzy and Jarren as of late, which it should be. Hop is taking his time to get his album done, he has nothing to promote right now, Dizzy constantly has shit going on musically and Jarren has an album on the way, so they should be 90% of FV's promo right now.

wish he would release Knock madness already! dizzy is doin his thang, & i think hop gained shit load of fans After The Paid Dues Festival Shit was dope

Cant lie, I think Dizzy has more potential to go big compared to Hopsin. maybe not now, but eventually Dizzy's music I think will shine brighter. "Ill Mind 5 was dope as fuck and he hasn't done anything since minus features"

When Hop actually drops Knock madness, we'll see whats up. He'll probably surprise a lot of you

Quit trippin. dudes already three albums in, give him some time to make something everyone else hasn't

Agreed with this guy, Hopsin is losing it, Dizzy wright SUCKS FUCKING DONKEY BALLS. Jarren is cool as a person but his music sucks balls and doesnt relate to anyone.... after hopsin drops knockmadness he better do like 4 collabs within the next year after that. Or hes going to be the next MC hammer piece of trash.

I 100 percent agree i was all about hopsin after raw and now he is just taking way to long to do anything and if you read his facebook shit he says he doesnt even feel like doing knock madness anymore then he goes back and asks if everyone wants it blah blah blah he is trying to act like dr dre with his album now and im sick of it ill be downloading not buying his shit from now on he acts like he earned his right to take his time with albums which he hasnt at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews
    He should have released knock madness a long time ago, he had a huge buzz after ill mind 5 and now you hardly ever hear his name being brought up. He takes way too long between projects and I had high hopes for his music after hearing raw. Now I could care less about what hes doing

What? you sound like a mainstream exec dictating when an artist can release his records and how long they have to record for it. Let the dude take his time, he could've made the fucking thing in 2 days and handed us a piece of shit for $20. Don't get me wrong, it's not the smartest thing to take this long, because interest starts to go away but how can you say the dude hasn't earned the right to take his time? A lot of artists could use a few more months, even a whole year, to work on their projects. All he is doing is the same thing Tech did in between Absolute Power and Everready, touring and building up his fan base. For all we know, when he drops Knock Madness, it might be HIS Everready we get.

Quote Originally Posted by omzig85

I 100 percent agree i was all about hopsin after raw and now he is just taking way to long to do anything and if you read his facebook shit he says he doesnt even feel like doing knock madness anymore then he goes back and asks if everyone wants it blah blah blah he is trying to act like dr dre with his album now and im sick of it ill be downloading not buying his shit from now on he acts like he earned his right to take his time with albums which he hasnt at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews