Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: GOTTA NEW SINGLE.....

  1. #1

    GOTTA NEW SINGLE.....

    We just finished this track up. It features my guys Barz, Yung Bee, and A-Kane..... tell me what yall think.....NO FACE!!!




    <img height="0" width="0" src="http://c.gigcount.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEzMTMwMTg1OTc4MDEmcHQ9MTMxMzAxODY1NjcwNCZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9cHJvX3BsYXllcl9maXJzdF9nZW4mZz*xJm89/NGM2ODYxYWEwYTFkNGUyNGIxZmEzYmNhNDk4NmYxOTEmb2Y9MA==.gif" border="0" ="visibility: hidden; width: 0px; height: 0px;"/>
    <img height="0" width="0" src="http://www.reverbnation.com/widgets/trk/40/artist_1003143/artist_1003143/t.gif" border="0" ="visibility: hidden; width: 0px; height: 0px;"/>



    ?http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/NOFACEent


  2. #2
    Ya I dont like it Junk....

  3. #3
    it's all good. not everyone is gonna like it, i just appreciate you bein honest.....

    Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Murphy
    Ya I dont like it Junk....

  4. #4
    Nothin wrong with this beat beat, but hella negative outlook mayne

  5. #5
    Senior Member LivingT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    503
    Sick track, bro.

  6. #6
    it is a darker song, but its just how they were feeling at that time though. better to let it out on a mic than in real life, lol....

    Quote Originally Posted by AAA Brian Fitzpatrick
    Nothin wrong with this beat beat, but hella negative outlook mayne

  7. #7
    thanks bro, i appreciate the love....

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T
    Sick track, bro.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382
    I wasnt gonna listen to it.........BUT you have a Mushroomhead picture and for that i <3 you and the track is above average but not AMAZING

    Quote Originally Posted by mr. NO FACE
    thanks bro, i appreciate the love....

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T
    Sick track, bro.

  9. #9
    lol, mushroomhead is the shit. been listening to them for years, even seen them in concert a few times. thanks for the comment about the song too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman
    I wasnt gonna listen to it.........BUT you have a Mushroomhead picture and for that i <3 you and the track is above average but not AMAZING

    Quote Originally Posted by mr. NO FACE
    thanks bro, i appreciate the love....

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T
    Sick track, bro.

  10. #10


    I really like your response to this "criticism", and that inspired me to give it a listen. I actually like it. The beat is great, and the chorus works for me. I'd definitely listen to it on a irregular basis if that counts for anything.





    Nicely done.


    Quote Originally Posted by mr. NO FACE
    it's all good. not everyone is gonna like it, i just appreciate you bein honest.....

    Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Murphy
    Ya I dont like it Junk....

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 04:11 AM
  2. I Gotta........
    By ShaneM in forum Rumors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:29 AM
  3. ok so i gotta ask this
    By Bizzaro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:37 PM
  4. gotta go
    By ALEXXX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:58 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •