Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SEX or HEAD

SEX or HEAD

Which one do you prefer? The reason why i made this thread is to see how many females are males like to get it in or be lazy fucks.

ATTENTIONS FEMALES THIS THREAD IS NOT JUST FOR GUYS ITS FOR YOU TOO....

If you have any horror stories tell em also (Bad Sex or Head Stories for you SLOW PEOPLE)

i like both, but one time this bitch was trying to hide her period from me and uhh it didnt work i kicked her out and never called her again and she started playin on my phone and shit for a few weeks then she gave up and i never saw her again.

I like it in the order of

!. Head
    2. Sex
    3. Head before switching positions

(Repeated til spitting)

Sorry but its too hard to choose, esp if you gotta girl who knows how to suck and ride!

hmm doesn't really matter to me hell I mean either way Im getting my nut off lol but I dunno I think its really kind of a toss up for me cuz if I had to choose 1 or the other it would be sex but there sure isnt nothing like busting in a chicks mouth and slamin her face down on it

nothing wrong with period blood lol its just extra lubricant just turn off the lights you wont notice the difference except for the bloody smell and the taste if you just so do happen to go down on her lol.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    i like both, but one time this bitch was trying to hide her period from me and uhh it didnt work i kicked her out and never called her again and she started playin on my phone and shit for a few weeks then she gave up and i never saw her again.

lol thats fucked up , well what ever your into i guess ,

I used to faint at the sight of blood now

Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    nothing wrong with period blood lol its just extra lubricant just turn off the lights you wont notice the difference except for the bloody smell and the taste if you just so do happen to go down on her lol.

I had that happen to me once...i keept going. more then once...differnt girls....new bed....

"I wanna blow it before you put it in, like a Nintendo cartridge"

That's the way to do it ladies.

yeah the bitch was trying to get pregnant though and she was just a booty call for me. i finished but noticed a huge bloody massacre afterward, luckly i ahd condom