Thread: Worldwide Choppers Video

Worldwide Choppers Video

Check it this is how it would go... a young producer is sitting in his studio working on music and then his friends and clients (rappers etc) come over and walk into the studio to begin their session... theyve got their headphones on, writing pads in their lap, pens in hand when the producer stops them and says " hold up you guys need to check this new track off tech nines new album out its called Worldwide Choppers, so they all sit intently and listen (this is where the real video would take place) when the song finishes they all look at each other and suddenly one of them drops his pen n paper and walks out the studio and says "Im done" the rest follow suit and drop their headphones and pens agreeing with each other. "Im out, Im done rappin (wipes hands clean) fuck this, im going to go try and get my old job back at Wendys, how are we supposed to compete with that. They all walk out, the door shuts and the video ends. ha ha ha lol... maybe? maybe not?

Probably not lol

hahaha

Definately not

Yeahh probably not but that's actually a pretty dope idea. Doesn't sound much like a Tech vid though cuz Tech doesn't really pull that shit with his videos, like that sounds like some shit B.E.P. or LMFAO would do (not that they deserve to be cocky enough to do that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    Probably not lol

Yeah it was more less the 1st time I heard the song I was like Damn, and I was joking around and I said Im done Im out I quit lol

lol Yeah, that's too standard. Tech's videos get a lot more creative, if they do a video, I'd imagine they definitely have some "traveling" aspect to it, showing the rappers on their home turf.

What they need to do is have everyone film their parts for the video where they are from like Yelawolf in bama, busta in NYC, U$O in Denmark, ect.

This and it'd make it eeasier to get the video done
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy
    What they need to do is have everyone film their parts for the video where they are from like Yelawolf in bama, busta in NYC, U$O in Denmark, ect.