Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I a Psycho video...

Am I a Psycho video...

Hopsin stated on Facebook today that he feels a video for this track needs to be done, and I agree. Honestly I would rather see a video for this instead of World Wide Choppers. I think this video has way more potential to be insanely epic. Way more you can do with a video to this song, compared to WWC. Just my opinion anyways ;D

Yeah this needs to happen

ya. and it helps that tech alegidly expressed his desire to make a video for it also. just need time, and BoB

hopsin makes a video for everything haha

not hating or anything but is it just me or does anyone else just watcha video once, i know it helps advertise the album, but id rather tech concentrate on strangeland or klusterfuck

Saw that too, but what I wanna know is what's with all these videos??? I mean I know since he's indie 'n shit he doesn't have to follow the standard blueprint of doing a video solely for your singles but I mean talks of one for So Lonely & Am I A Psycho (despite that Hopsin said it, not Tech). But with that said, honestly... I'd enjoy a music video for all of them, I feel like almost every song on that CD could have a music video, but when the hell is Love Me Tomorrow gonna officially be released as a single?? I saw on wiki, 'n although it's not the most reliable source it's still there so.... idk, but I feel like that could be a nice video too

idk, some videos, like I haven't watched the O.G., Bout To Bubble, Mama Nem, or Leave Me Alone videos in a long time but if I look up Like Yeah, Red Nose, Low, He's A Mental Giant, Show Me A God 'n even Imma Tell, obviously the video pops up first 'n I usually throw it on 'n watch it. But since I have all these songs on my mp3 it's very seldom that I even look up music on YouTube unless I was on there for something else 'n just feel like throwing something on

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE
    not hating or anything but is it just me or does anyone else just watcha video once, i know it helps advertise the album, but id rather tech concentrate on strangeland or klusterfuck

Lol I made a thread about it too, but seeing that people are replying on here... anyway, it's a fucking great idea! More promotion for Hop, plus I like Tech's music videos!

As far as songs only featuring Tech it's whatever, but it would be really good for Hopsin and So Lonely would be really good for Blind Fury.

Blind Fury does not need that song to have a video for promotion for himself Lol He won the entire Free Friday competition on BET, probably the most exposure he'll ever need.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon2142
    As far as songs only featuring Tech it's whatever, but it would be really good for Hopsin and So Lonely would be really good for Blind Fury.