Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Dreams

Weird Dreams

Let me be the first to start off the topic.

I had a dream I was on my couch and this spider covered in fur with a cat body approached me. I was startled when it touched me and I startled it. But then it came back running at me so I ran up my stairs and it was right behind me. So I picked It up and throw it down the stairs. It looked hurt so I went up to it and it befriended me and we sat on the couch together.

I hate my cat and I have a aphobia against spiders. Imo this dream could be a message.

I had a dream I was on a whale watching tour w my mom, and we were on deck...
    then Brotha Lynch sat beside me and started singing songs from Season Of Da Siccness...

and my mom knew the words and she was siinging along w him.

I had a dream that I jumped in front of a bullet for someone and we both got shot and died lol and as I was slowly passing away I was still like talking hella mad shit and then i went to heaven and then it get blurry from there. As anyone else died in their dreams??? like I think thats hella crazy...Or like I dunno about you guys but Ive had a couple of dreams where like my teeth for somereason just fall out for no reason or they get real loose I dunno my dreams are crazy sometimes.

Once i had a dream i was killing zombies with Marilyn Manson. Then we went to this house and i think we shoved up a phone up a ladies ass the killed her baby hahaha then after that she had like a magazine stand in her house like you would see at the store or something and i was looking threw there and i got a text from the Dirtball from the Kottonmouth Kings. Then like a week later i really got a text from The Dirtball in real life!

well, this thread could be interesting.... anyways, I had a dream a few weeks ago that played like a fuckin' movie, I'll try my best to keep it as concise as possible while still leaving in what I consider to be key elements to it...

So it started with me gettin' out of bed 'n I turned on my mp3 like I usually do 'n I went out to some club 'n I met 2 fuckin' stallions man, asses like pow... well you know lol. So they offered me some X so I took it, I must've taken at least 6 or 7 in that sitting alone 'n up to 18-20 that night all together. I dont really remember what happened after that, but what I guess was meant to be the next day I went to chill with a real good friend of mine, just chillin.... 'n as the dream went on he started gettin' into some hardcore drugs 'n shit like cocaine 'n heroin. meanwhile, apparently, my family was in the mob or something but my mom was like, the black sheep, she was a failure (I'm Italian 'n I have a bad relationship with my mom so that might explain that) anyways.... my mom I guess fucked someone over with money, owed them like Pookie 'n shit, so they came after me, I ended up getting shot over the bullshit.... later on my friend ended up OD'ing which obviously was a big hit for me, 'n out of anger at the next family gathering or w/e I confronted my mom 'n those goons showed up again 'n shot her down. When I got home I took a gun 'n went to off myself 'n right before I did I blacked out... when I woke up I went to go turn on my mp3 'n it was the same song that I had left it on at the beginning of the dream, 'n at that point I physically woke myself up because of just how fuckin' cool that dream was I needed to tell someone lol

'n I swear, no shit, that was a real dream I had, it was a lil more detailed but for the sake of not writing a fuckin' novel, yeah... inb4 "tl;dr"

I actually have a shit load of weird ass dreams. There was another one, much shorter, where I got up 'n went on the computer where my mp3 was charging, 'n I went to unplug it 'n when I did the screen just went white (not normal) 'n said "I've got you now" 'n like a picture of the stereotypical Satan popped up with the goatee 'n everything 'n I just screamed out "NOOO!!!!!" 'n next thing I now the walls kinda fell over like it was a set-up prop for filming a movie or w/e 'n my surroundings basically turned into hell, 'n there he was, Satan just sitting on a throne laughing his ass off 'n then I woke up scared shitless... lol

I have a few other ones I can think of if anyone wants to hear them?? I dont wanna like.... engulf this thread with my dreams alone if no one wants to read 'em haha

I've died in a few dreams, I've had the grim reaper come get me in one, now that one was fuckin' scary as fuck lolz dreams can be freaky as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    I had a dream that I jumped in front of a bullet for someone and we both got shot and died lol and as I was slowly passing away I was still like talking hella mad shit and then i went to heaven and then it get blurry from there. As anyone else died in their dreams??? like I think thats hella crazy...Or like I dunno about you guys but Ive had a couple of dreams where like my teeth for somereason just fall out for no reason or they get real loose I dunno my dreams are crazy sometimes.

I also had a dream that i gave my friends dogs ecstasy...

I had one similar to that where I was at a family gathering 'n the radio was on 'n "It's Alive" came on 'n my Grandma was like "we used to bang to this" 'n started dancing to it 'n I was just like "wtf? that's cool, my grandma's a G" then I woke up lol

Quote Originally Posted by cashed13

I had a dream I was on a whale watching tour w my mom, and we were on deck...
    then Brotha Lynch sat beside me and started singing songs from Season Of Da Siccness...

and my mom knew the words and she was siinging along w him.