Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why aren't more people up on.....

Why aren't more people up on.....

Mac Lethal, the KC Prince. He's fuckin dope...

alot of people know both of them, more mac at this point but thats cuz irv is new. nice mac 10 beat.

Well obviously most people on here are up on Irv. I was speaking towards Mac. I wish he would of been on All 6's and 7's. Him and Tech both confirmed it, but it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    alot of people know both of them, more mac at this point but thats cuz irv is new. nice mac 10 beat.

mac and irv have an awesome vid right here! nice

I think it would have been fuckin dope. I'm waiting for a reply from Mac on Facebook. He usually seems to resond, so maybe he'll tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna
    I wanna know what happened with that collab as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Stocker
    Well obviously most people on here are up on Irv. I was speaking towards Mac. I wish he would of been on All 6's and 7's. Him and Tech both confirmed it, but it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor

Bump.

Back around 2000 or so, my best friend went down to Mardi Gras with Tech, Grant Rice, and some other guys. The main reason they went was because it was a free night or whatever and Grant Rice was supposed to battle rap against Mac Lethal because Mac Lethal had been talking sh*t. Grant fu**ing smashed his ass and basically the whole crowd was laughing at Mac Lethal. My friend has the whole thing on video tape.....hopefully I can get my hands on it. Tech also got up and did a verse from "Sometimes" (acapella) but at the time nobody knew it was from that song because it was unreleased. It was cold as fu**k regardless. Later on that night, one of the other guys that was with Tech and Grant ended up beating the sh*t out of Mac Lethal's buddy outside. (Got his shoes and his hat taken....no joke.) Needless to say, back then Mac Lethal was not thought of very highly by Tech and them, and his sh*t was not dope at all. I guess he has just stayed on the grind and tried to force his way into a rap career, but I kinda doubt Tech takes him seriously at all.

I would LOVE to see that battle considering Mac won Scribble Jam and numerous other battles.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyKCMO
    Back around 2000 or so, my best friend went down to Mardi Gras with Tech, Grant Rice, and some other guys. The main reason they went was because it was a free night or whatever and Grant Rice was supposed to battle rap against Mac Lethal because Mac Lethal had been talking sh*t. Grant fu**ing smashed his ass and basically the whole crowd was laughing at Mac Lethal. My friend has the whole thing on video tape.....hopefully I can get my hands on it. Tech also got up and did a verse from "Sometimes" (acapella) but at the time nobody knew it was from that song because it was unreleased. It was cold as fu**k regardless. Later on that night, one of the other guys that was with Tech and Grant ended up beating the sh*t out of Mac Lethal's buddy outside. (Got his shoes and his hat taken....no joke.) Needless to say, back then Mac Lethal was not thought of very highly by Tech and them, and his sh*t was not dope at all. I guess he has just stayed on the grind and tried to force his way into a rap career, but I kinda doubt Tech takes him seriously at all.

dude if u aint from kc u cant be callin ppl kc prince.. hella ppl out there better than mac lethal..

I'll see if my friend still has that tape. It's on VHS, so I'm not sure what the best way is to convert to a PC....but I'll try to get it on here somehow. I just watched the vid you posted.....that's some pretty good sh*t. I'd have to say that Mac Lethal's rhymes have come a long way in the last 10 years.....even if he did bite Eminem in 8-mile a little bit....ha ha. The battle I'm talking about isn't really a face-to-face battle like this one was.....it was more of an open mic type set up, and each guy only had one turn really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Stocker

I would LOVE to see that battle considering Mac won Scribble Jam and numerous other battles.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyKCMO