Thread: London Riots

London Riots

Dunno if you guys heard, but there are serious riots going on in London across various boroughs. Some serious shit, relationships between the black community and the police have completely broken down. Sad times man...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14434318

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/au...-police-battle

yeah i've seen this, it's insanity. it's spread to more than just that incident when the cops killed that gang member. i'm guessing we are gonna see riots like that in this country in the next few years too

It's really going crazy there, and now it's spreading across England. Lol it's not about that guy who was shot by the feds, it's about opportunistic retards that think by looting they'll get back their tax money. I sure hope not man, it's horrible to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    yeah i've seen this, it's insanity. it's spread to more than just that incident when the cops killed that gang member. i'm guessing we are gonna see riots like that in this country in the next few years too

Lol yeah that's what confused me, "We want our money! Let's physically destroy the whole of England! That will help us" -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    It's really going crazy there, and now it's spreading across England. Lol it's not about that guy who was shot by the feds, it's about opportunistic retards that think by looting they'll get back their tax money. I sure hope not man, it's horrible to live by.

Young man you better not be a part of that ruckus! *wags finger*

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    He might of been a gang member but he was also an English citizen shot dead by the police. He didn't fire first. The only non-police gun found was in a sock so not ready to be used and the only bullets fired were found in Mark Duggans body and a police radio, both of them were police issue. Tell me thats not suspect.

LMAO they're thugs - uneducated, greedy, merciless and uncaring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    Lol yeah that's what confused me, "We want our money! Let's physically destroy the whole of England! That will help us" -_-

i'm not saying what they did was right calm down man

He might of been a gang member but he was also an English citizen shot dead by the police. He didn't fire first. The only non-police gun found was in a sock so not ready to be used and the only bullets fired were found in Mark Duggans body and a police radio, both of them were police issue. Tell me thats not suspect.

And what about the 15-16 year old girl put in hospital by the police? It's fucked up.

yes this thank you. the US is gonna be in the same situation soon

Half of it is oppurtunism, but at least now the government might relise what the lower English people are really like and might try and fix the mistakes they created. They run the country, not us. And tbh, people are happy enough to pay the taxes to send people to another country to cause 10x this damage but aren't feeling the same when its English people standing up for England.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

these incidents of chaos are just gonna start happening more often all over until we destroy ourselves. It's stupid that people can't be a man about things, and sometimes thats just swallowing your pride and accepting you can't do shit about your situation. I've been in a few riots and a few sit downs in prison and violence doesn't do much in any situation.

Bruv LOL

My bad bruv, wasn't meant to be aimed at you, just venting haha

i'm not saying what they did was right calm down man

And what about the 15-16 year old girl put in hospital by the police? It's fucked up.