Thread: Vote for Ces Cru and Tech N9ne for 106 & Park!

Vote for Ces Cru and Tech N9ne for 106 & Park!

There is a blog post about it, but I thought I'd post a discussion for people who didn't see.

Everyone go vote for Juice!

http://www.bet.com/shows/106-and-par...rk-voting.html

Ill vote, but tech coulda picked a better song to push on bet. I just don't feel that the 106 & park audience is gonna go for this track.

I may be wrong, but I think that decision is more up to the people at BET than it is up to the people at strange music.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews
    Ill vote, but tech coulda picked a better song to push on bet. I just don't feel that the 106 & park audience is gonna go for this track.

^ you could be rite. Not hating on the track but I don't think that audience is going to be voting for it.

theres nowhere to vote for ces cru on that page...what the fuck?

this is bullshit I wanna VOTE GOD DAMNIT

I strongly disagree. in fact when I first heard ces cru was gonna be premiering on 106th and park, I was a little worried myself as far as the audience goes. but I never gave Juice enough listens previously, and after watching the video, that shit is a IC hip hop video. like mainstream as fuck, the type of shit you would think kids would love, especially with the insane lyricism and tech n9ne flowin his verse...the visuals and whole production is amazing, I compare this shit to like a lil wayne video...remember chris brown lil wayne and busta rhymes? don't remember the name of the song but that video was real similar to this one, and that was number one for I dunno how long

^ you could be rite. Not hating on the track but I don't think that audience is going to be voting for it.

if kids these days arent feelin that shit, there is NO HOPE....NO HOPE WHATSOEVER for todays youth when it comes to music. at least black youth (sorry, not tryin to sound racist but it IS BET). I saw that video and the the first thing I thought was "wow, finally strange music made a video that people will actually vote for on 106th..."

Quote Originally Posted by BMC

I strongly disagree. in fact when I first heard ces cru was gonna be premiering on 106th and park, I was a little worried myself as far as the audience goes. but I never gave Juice enough listens previously, and after watching the video, that shit is a IC hip hop video. like mainstream as fuck, the type of shit you would think kids would love, especially with the insane lyricism and tech n9ne flowin his verse...the visuals and whole production is amazing, I compare this shit to like a lil wayne video...remember chris brown lil wayne and busta rhymes? don't remember the name of the song but that video was real similar to this one, and that was number one for I dunno how long