Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Vote for Ces Cru and Tech N9ne for 106 & Park!

  1. #1
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438

    Vote for Ces Cru and Tech N9ne for 106 & Park!

    There is a blog post about it, but I thought I'd post a discussion for people who didn't see.


    Everyone go vote for Juice!


    http://www.bet.com/shows/106-and-par...rk-voting.html


  2. #2
    Ill vote, but tech coulda picked a better song to push on bet. I just don't feel that the 106 & park audience is gonna go for this track.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    I may be wrong, but I think that decision is more up to the people at BET than it is up to the people at strange music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews
    Ill vote, but tech coulda picked a better song to push on bet. I just don't feel that the 106 & park audience is gonna go for this track.

  4. #4
    ^ you could be rite. Not hating on the track but I don't think that audience is going to be voting for it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member BMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    358


    theres nowhere to vote for ces cru on that page...what the fuck?

  6. #6
    Senior Member BMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    358


    this is bullshit I wanna VOTE GOD DAMNIT

  7. #7
    Senior Member BMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    358


    I strongly disagree. in fact when I first heard ces cru was gonna be premiering on 106th and park, I was a little worried myself as far as the audience goes. but I never gave Juice enough listens previously, and after watching the video, that shit is a IC hip hop video. like mainstream as fuck, the type of shit you would think kids would love, especially with the insane lyricism and tech n9ne flowin his verse...the visuals and whole production is amazing, I compare this shit to like a lil wayne video...remember chris brown lil wayne and busta rhymes? don't remember the name of the song but that video was real similar to this one, and that was number one for I dunno how long

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews
    ^ you could be rite. Not hating on the track but I don't think that audience is going to be voting for it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member BMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    358


    if kids these days arent feelin that shit, there is NO HOPE....NO HOPE WHATSOEVER for todays youth when it comes to music. at least black youth (sorry, not tryin to sound racist but it IS BET). I saw that video and the the first thing I thought was "wow, finally strange music made a video that people will actually vote for on 106th..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BMC

    I strongly disagree. in fact when I first heard ces cru was gonna be premiering on 106th and park, I was a little worried myself as far as the audience goes. but I never gave Juice enough listens previously, and after watching the video, that shit is a IC hip hop video. like mainstream as fuck, the type of shit you would think kids would love, especially with the insane lyricism and tech n9ne flowin his verse...the visuals and whole production is amazing, I compare this shit to like a lil wayne video...remember chris brown lil wayne and busta rhymes? don't remember the name of the song but that video was real similar to this one, and that was number one for I dunno how long

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews
    ^ you could be rite. Not hating on the track but I don't think that audience is going to be voting for it.

Similar Threads

  1. Tech N9ne & Linkin Park?!
    By Manuel440 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 04:26 PM
  2. tech n9ne and linkin park
    By PsychoN9n3 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:28 AM
  3. Tech N9ne on 106 and Park!
    By Strange Music HQ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:46 AM
  4. Tech N9ne and the Interz at BET 106 and park talk beats
    By B-rent in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:27 PM
  5. Tech N9ne on Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park and Fort Minor's Blog
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 10:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •