Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know you get this alot, and all I am asking you to do is listen and give us honest feedback. That's all we want. Check out the video called "FEELS LIKE"

http://www.youtube.com/conflictencounter

Alot of people are telling us very very impressive things about this! So get back to us if you could! Amazing show at Pop's in Sauget Illinois on the 6th!

that was pretty cool. constructive criticism... ifur tryna b a rapper u needa work on ur lyrics but since ur singin most of the song ifur tryna b a musician ur doin a great job... the beat didnt fit the lyrics. felt like i was listenin 2 a strip club joint with depressing lyrics lol... but overall it was good. the chorus is catchy as hell

Hmmm, Well your constructive criticism is some what off, because the beat fits the lyrics perfect. But I understand there is going to be alot of people hating on our music, because thats how most are. But Thanks for your opinion lol... Amused me somewhat...MCL

i wasnt gonna listen cuz of your dumb reply to the criticism that you asked for, but then i did anyway hoping to be impressed and fuuuuuucken gaaaaaay dude.

He wasnt hating at all, this is u not paying attention to the feed back ur asking for, constructive criticism is supposed to help u, its not hating. Now get your head out of your ass since u asked for it and listen to what people are saying to u, if u think its perfect how it is, dont ask for feedback because chances are u are gonna get constructive criticism

Quote Originally Posted by Conflict Encounter
    Hmmm, Well your constructive criticism is some what off, because the beat fits the lyrics perfect. But I understand there is going to be alot of people hating on our music, because thats how most are. But Thanks for your opinion lol... Amused me somewhat...MCL

so since he didnt like one thing you assume hes hating? the beat does sound a little happy compared to the lyrics but the chorus was tight.

If you haven't noticed, this "Crazy K" guy, has gone to numerous peoples music, and did nothing but diss on them. So go ahead and follow him as well and agree. Sense basically that is what you are doing.. But thanks for your comment Genious! I love how once I sign up on Tech N9nes page this is when people start hating. Every where else everybody loves it, but when I come to a place where most the "family" would be, people start hating. It's wonderful to see this..Much Love to you all. Makes me want to keep writing from all this hate. LOL

U sound fine on the beat but the lyrics arent great and crazy c is correct those lyrics dont go with the beat at all

Dude your a fuckin idiot, only person that hated on u was trevor, u shouldnt make music if u think constructive criticism is hating. #icantstandstupidpeople

If you haven't noticed, this "Crazy K" guy, has gone to numerous peoples music, and did nothing but diss on them. So go ahead and follow him as well and agree. Sense basically that is what you are doing.. But thanks for your comment Genious! I love how once I sign up on Tech N9nes page this is when people start hating. Every where else everybody loves it, but when I come to a place where most the "family" would be, people start hating. It's wonderful to see this..Much Love to you all. Makes me want to keep writing from all this hate. LOL

wow... its Crazy-C and i dont fuckin hate and diss. i give my opinion. if i think sumthing is badass i say it is
    ur a fuckin idiot. i complimented u as well at 1 point dumbass. and every1 agrees with me thats number 1. number 2 is dont ask 4 feedback ifu dont want it