Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a quick question about trolls....

a quick question about trolls....

will there ever come a time when ppl stop replyin 2 their convos? like Poc & Space r comedy their different but all the no lives like John Doe, etc jus come on here and talk shit 2 get a reaction out of us... will there ever come a time when ppl jus stop feeding them? they will die ifu stop i promise!

LOL, true that...sometimes you just cant help but reply, but yes, all replying needs to stop haha

ya 4 real. i replied 2 Jane Doe 2day n a comedic way bcuz i was laughin 2 hard at how pathetic it was and jus had 2 say somethin... but thatll b the last time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Whorton

LOL, true that...sometimes you just cant help but reply, but yes, all replying needs to stop haha

I don't think that day will ever come, it's amazing how stupid people are. But now we have a bigger issue my friend, Trolls have been given admin power! Join the Revolution!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! when did this happen? Admin power.... now were all fucked

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

I don't think that day will ever come, it's amazing how stupid people are. But now we have a bigger issue my friend, Trolls have been given admin power! Join the Revolution!

Just recently, there was an invasion of imposter accounts being made, they named themselves the same as other people in the chat then spammed so both accounts got banned. People went to the almighty Bean and asked for more admins, however he accidently gave power to trolls themselves, and now everybodys getting banned for no reason while their troll friends are allowed to run free. See the Revolution thread. I'm currently suspended now -_-

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!
    AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! when did this happen? Admin power.... now were all fucked

wow thats fuckin gay

Just recently, there was an invasion of imposter accounts being made, they named themselves the same as other people in the chat then spammed so both accounts got banned. People went to the almighty Bean and asked for more admins, however he accidently gave power to trolls themselves, and now everybodys getting banned for no reason while their troll friends are allowed to run free. See the Revolution thread. I'm currently suspended now -_-

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

I tried to tell people and I was only like the 4th or 5th post on John Does earlier, I knew it wouldnt work though and sure as shit here I get online a few hours later and there's like 80+ replys. Im with you though if you stop feeding the trolls they will die but I doubt that will ever happen.

The end will never come. Too many stupid people who get trolled too easily

i dont think it would matter if we stopped replying because there will always be new trolls coming and going and trolling and trollying.