Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tech n9ne and illuminati ????

tech n9ne and illuminati ????

if he's so FTI why is going to artists in the industry and asking for collabs, if he says fuck the illuminati why does he colllab with their puppets, listen to PASEO, the lyrics in the 3rd verse talking about masons, tech n9ne and jay z, and rick ross, 2 huge illuminati uppets, talk shit all you want but i got my tattoos, posters and everything but now he just soldout

for starters wayne reached out to Tech which provided him a beautiful opportunity to spread is music. being a long time Tech fan since the Calm Before days i know Tech has payed his dues more so than anyone else in hip-hop so i dont mind the man finally cashing in, besides the music hes made with bigger artists is still Tech's music. But to be honest im not exited about the Rick Ross thing considering i believe he is a truly worthless untalented emcee. On another note !!Technician 4 Life!!

F.T.I doesn't mean fuck the industries artists. It means fuck the executives and people in the major labels that call the shots...and illuminati is some bullshit bubble gum cult that has no relevance to the real world, just an over inflated high school type gossip topic.

Listen To Industry is Punks

"Def Jam take chances in my opinion, they give advances to the niggas

That's really on universal loud laface, that's some of my favorites

But the ones who call the shots most of 'em on some hater shit."

He Clearly Doesn't Have a Problem With The Rappers It's Who Runs The Industry! And It's Not "Fuck The illuminati!" and I Don't Know what The illuminati has to Do With Rappers Collabing But W/e..

That's how laughable it is. It's a part of what ever the dumb asses that believe in it want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Leven

Listen To Industry is Punks

"Def Jam take chances in my opinion, they give advances to the niggas

That's really on universal loud laface, that's some of my favorites

But the ones who call the shots most of 'em on some hater shit."

He Clearly Doesn't Have a Problem With The Rappers It's Who Runs The Industry! And It's Not "Fuck The illuminati!" and I Don't Know what The illuminati has to Do With Rappers Collabing But W/e..

Im so fucking sick of people bitching about "illuminati" when 9 times outta 10 they dont even know what they are talking about, its just some shit that they heard somewhere and then they repeat it trying to sound smart. If there is an Illuminati Jay Z and Rick Ross or Kanye or Wayne or any other rapper would not have any part of it. Illuminati is supposed to be a secret society of the most powerful people in the world pulling the strings and supposedly forcing people to subconsciously make the decisions they want you too. How much power and pull with the richest white billionaires in the world do you think these rappers have. They arent all huge because "Illuminati" made them that way, theyre huge cause the mainstream music world has always has shitty musicians runnin shit for long periods of time. No one ever says faggot ass Bono and U2 are Illuminati and they are much more world renowned musicians and worth waaaay more money. Jay Z and Kayne hear all this shit and they are big headed as fuck so they fuck with the general public and put Illuminati shit all over their shit on purpose cause all the dumbass's eat it up and further fuel their ego's. You really think if they were part of some secret society they would flag that shit all over the place. People will fall for anything as long as someone else tells them its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Im so fucking sick of people bitching about "illuminati" when 9 times outta 10 they dont even know what they are talking about, its just some shit that they heard somewhere and then they repeat it trying to sound smart. If there is an Illuminati Jay Z and Rick Ross or Kanye or Wayne or any other rapper would not have any part of it. Illuminati is supposed to be a secret society of the most powerful people in the world pulling the strings and supposedly forcing people to subconsciously make the decisions they want you too. How much power and pull with the richest white billionaires in the world do you think these rappers have. They arent all huge because "Illuminati" made them that way, theyre huge cause the mainstream music world has always has shitty musicians runnin shit for long periods of time. No one ever says faggot ass Bono and U2 are Illuminati and they are much more world renowned musicians and worth waaaay more money. Jay Z and Kayne hear all this shit and they are big headed as fuck so they fuck with the general public and put Illuminati shit all over their shit on purpose cause all the dumbass's eat it up and further fuel their ego's. You really think if they were part of some secret society they would flag that shit all over the place. People will fall for anything as long as someone else tells them its true.
    ^mad

LOL not mad at all just sayin most the people who run around sayin fuck Jay fuck Ross they Illuminati dont even know what that means, and for the record I dont like Ross or post 90's Jay but thats just cause their music sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Living T

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    ^mad

...........you are an idiot....