Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Writing a paper, need help

  1. #1
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165

    Writing a paper, need help

    I am writiing a paper about the music industry and the last page I want to be quotes from rappers, i want to post their really heart felt songs, like why you aint call me, heavenly divine and songs like that. If you guys could help me out and posts like two or three lines each that will grab someones attention and pursuade them to look these artists up that would be awesome.

  2. #2
    Senior Member DJ605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836
    only write FUCK THE INDUSTRY on the last page. that will grab someones attention. lol.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    Can't remember song names but here's a few that have been fucked by the industry, hop with ruthless, chamillionaire with universal and I think he's talked about it in some songs, lil flip etc alot of artists are bein fucked over

  4. #4
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    did you read the discription bro?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    Can't remember song names but here's a few that have been fucked by the industry, hop with ruthless, chamillionaire with universal and I think he's talked about it in some songs, lil flip etc alot of artists are bein fucked over

  5. #5
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    rap niggas thinkin that they punk rock, with tight jeans, mohawks, screamin fuck cops, you should getcho fuckin nuts chopped. you all look like you suck cock.


    lololol

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    Read this, this is what Chams thoughts about being with universal was http://www.sohh.com/2011/01/chamilli...s_split_w.html

    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    did you read the discription bro?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    Can't remember song names but here's a few that have been fucked by the industry, hop with ruthless, chamillionaire with universal and I think he's talked about it in some songs, lil flip etc alot of artists are bein fucked over

  7. #7
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    There could be some shit in that ^^ that you could put in your paper

  8. #8
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113


    Any line from this song.




  9. #9
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    ok i see what your sayin thanks bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    Read this, this is what Chams thoughts about being with universal was http://www.sohh.com/2011/01/chamillionaire_universal_records_split_...

    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    did you read the discription bro?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    Can't remember song names but here's a few that have been fucked by the industry, hop with ruthless, chamillionaire with universal and I think he's talked about it in some songs, lil flip etc alot of artists are bein fucked over

  10. #10
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666




    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

    Any line from this song.




Similar Threads

  1. Writing a Book called The Substance of Horror
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:22 PM
  2. Grymey D & Dogman - All about dat paper [UK Artist]
    By GrymeyD in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:48 PM
  3. Writing songs
    By lindakpadilla in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 09:18 AM
  4. New Tech Song Paper?
    By KyleCrowe in forum News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 11:46 PM
  5. Tech is in my local Alibi News Paper. (505) Albuquerque.
    By Sedillo [505]! Burque! in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •