Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Question about Caribou Lou the drink

  1. #1

    Question about Caribou Lou the drink

    so 151 barcardi rum is illegal in my country,(norway only allow up to 70% alcohol) fucking annoying.. but can you use another type of rum instead?

    serious answer appreciated, thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Ya I mean if you use some other kind of rum I guess it will be similar but if it doesnt have 151 then its just not the same. Im sure you could try makin a KC tea though, you guys got hennessy? or some sorta fine Congac....Im sure you got sprite and lemons

    Quote Originally Posted by T£@M BLOOD¥
    Dam that sucks lol if its not 151 then it ain't caribu lou man...

  3. #3
    yeah we got hennesy, so i can make kc tea. true about 151 though, im headed over to the states next year, maybe i'll smuggle in a bottle, lol

  4. #4
    Just shoot for a lower proof dark rum. I think that Tortuga is the name of a 140 proof rum. That's as strong as you could get.

Similar Threads

  1. i need a drink
    By dylan hampton in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 12:21 AM
  2. Caribou Lou #10 on top 100 drink recipies
    By Mims in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 02:29 AM
  3. I just wanna drink some FUCKIN Caribou Lou!! KC Tea GOD DAMN!!!
    By AnthonyLongo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 12:57 AM
    By S.L.A.D.A.N. in forum Videos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 05:16 AM
  5. about to drink some kc tea
    By EthanMonhollen in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 07:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts