Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell me

Tell me

How many mothafucka actually drink Caribou Lou?!!?!

I have started up again cause I just turned 21 last month so I gotta get one everytime I go out cheaper than kc tea

Honestly I dont really like that shit. It was fun the first few times years ago but I dont really like pineapple juice so it doesnt really do it for me though I will say you can make it strong as fuck without tasting too bad since the pineapple is so sweet

i do... but I mix it with a bit of orange juice... it will make u blk out if ur not careful....

I drink that shit mostly only at the tech concerts. Ima stoner. I might pop a ill sniff a line.eat a shroom but hey fuck it

I drink it and add half pineapple half monster or rockstar energy drink, shit is the best ever

Now that I just might have to give a try

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I drink it and add half pineapple half monster or rockstar energy drink, shit is the best ever

does sound dope haha

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Now that I just might have to give a try

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

I try to get one or two when I'm out and tired of the beer. It's my go to mixed drink. Oddly enough, I'll run into a bar that doesn't have 151 fairly often. When they do, though, it's as if they forget how strong that shit is, and I'll occasionally get a strong ass drink. It's tough to find a place that'll mix it right.

i drink it but carnt usually afford to because of alcohol taxing in australia like $16 aus for one