Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New Tech N9ne Interview

  1. #1

    New Tech N9ne Interview

    My boys over at NEHipHop just released their new interview With Tech today. go check it out, This week is actually strange week where they have interviews out with Ces Cru, Rittz, Botha Lynch aswell.



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHhV...ayer_embedded#!


  2. #2
    Senior Member Hecktik888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    136
    Dope interview

  3. #3
    I feel that tech says the same shit in all his interviews

  4. #4
    Senior Member John Cramer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    152


    Tech accidentally confirmed pyscho bitch 3 if you think about it because when they asked him "What celebrity would you like to impregnate" he said "None, because if I impregnated Jennifer Lopez I'd have to end up writing psycho bitch 4".

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    I feel that tech says the same shit in all his interviews

  5. #5
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    Tech n9ne already confirmed that psycho bitch 3 got scrapped because he accidentally used the same sample as Rittz used in "White Jesus". Maybe he still plans on making it in the future, but it won't be on his album.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer

    Tech accidentally confirmed pyscho bitch 3 if you think about it because when they asked him "What celebrity would you like to impregnate" he said "None, because if I impregnated Jennifer Lopez I'd have to end up writing psycho bitch 4".

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    I feel that tech says the same shit in all his interviews

  6. #6
    Guest


    what was the sample that rittz used tht tech was gonna use?

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    Tech n9ne already confirmed that psycho bitch 3 got scrapped because he accidentally used the same sample as Rittz used in "White Jesus". Maybe he still plans on making it in the future, but it won't be on his album.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer

    Tech accidentally confirmed pyscho bitch 3 if you think about it because when they asked him "What celebrity would you like to impregnate" he said "None, because if I impregnated Jennifer Lopez I'd have to end up writing psycho bitch 4".

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    I feel that tech says the same shit in all his interviews

  7. #7


    I am so proud that he enjoyed concert in Poland. Hope he will come back real quick to Europe

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    255


    I believe it's the Funeral March.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavyn Gunn

    what was the sample that rittz used tht tech was gonna use?

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    Tech n9ne already confirmed that psycho bitch 3 got scrapped because he accidentally used the same sample as Rittz used in "White Jesus". Maybe he still plans on making it in the future, but it won't be on his album.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer

    Tech accidentally confirmed pyscho bitch 3 if you think about it because when they asked him "What celebrity would you like to impregnate" he said "None, because if I impregnated Jennifer Lopez I'd have to end up writing psycho bitch 4".

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    I feel that tech says the same shit in all his interviews

Similar Threads

  1. NEW TECH N9NE INTERVIEW
    By RayFuschetti in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:52 PM
  2. New Tech N9ne Interview
    By Creation in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 09:41 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 08:51 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 08:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •