Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why?

Why?

Why is it that i've had this account for not even 24 hours and i already have bitch made faggots hatin on the shit i posted? do you listen to what tech says in his music? "Cuz im feelin they wanna scar me and fill those// tips with lead and head it to kill foes they real hoes plus they faker fuckers like dildos" bet you haters dont even know what song that is ha

fuck it eh

1. fuck you, its "tech fans" that are puttin shit on there. it is hating. suck my dick.

2. The above mentioned thread was written while i was high on meth. and ur obviously a jellysickle sucking bitch made mitch bade faggot english pussy

3. this is a tech n9ne fan site. is ur life really that miserable that you have to hate on other tech fans? you really should've killed urself instead of made an account. your not a technician

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!

1. You've made one thread before this one, which so far has had about 2 replies. That's not hating. Man up.

2. The above mentioned thread was more of a statement rather than the beginning of a thread. A pretty retarded statement at that.

3. Welcome to the internet.

Someones mad v v v

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Klown (psycho)

1. fuck you, its "tech fans" that are puttin shit on there. it is hating. suck my dick.

2. The above mentioned thread was written while i was high on meth. and ur obviously a jellysickle sucking bitch made mitch bade faggot english pussy

3. this is a tech n9ne fan site. is ur life really that miserable that you have to hate on other tech fans? you really should've killed urself instead of made an account. your not a technician

1. You've made one thread before this one, which so far has had about 2 replies. That's not hating. Man up.

2. The above mentioned thread was more of a statement rather than the beginning of a thread. A pretty retarded statement at that.

Forreal, all The Crazy Englishman did was explain to you the answer of your question. The only thing that could be seen as anything even remotely offensive was calling your statement stupid, which it really was. And then your reply is calling him a pussy and mitch bade 'n a jellysickle sucking motherfucker 'n telling him he should kill himself, that sounds more like hating than what he said to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    Someones mad v v v

Ohh and not to mention you were high on meth, maybe you should just man up 'n be like "sorry guys, I was high, I made a stupid post" 'n then continue your life. If you say something stupid, ppl will call you out on it, don't give an excuse 'n then still pretend like everyone else is wrong, don't give ppl ammo, either man the fuck up 'n live with it or keep trollin' away.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    Forreal, all The Crazy Englishman did was explain to you the answer of your question. The only thing that could be seen as anything even remotely offensive was calling your statement stupid, which it really was. And then your reply is calling him a pussy and mitch bade 'n a jellysickle sucking motherfucker 'n telling him he should kill himself, that sounds more like hating than what he said to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    Someones mad v v v

Stop being a little bitch n get over it

lol if thats the way you talk to people don't be surprised if people "hate on you"

but who even cares, your a meth adict so your life obviously doesnt matter anyway.

haha u already sound like a hater lololol... ur one of us now. anytime someone says something fucking stupid u get to hate on it. for example this is a pussy bitch ass thread. lets be done with it