Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Westboro Baptst Church = Scum of the earth

Westboro Baptst Church = Scum of the earth

These low lifes have been on the news quite alot lately and honestly what they do is disgusting! I understand freedom of speech and all the stuff, but picketing at someones funeral because "god" hates them?? That's just wrong. My question is, is there anyway that they can be stopped? As in can a law be passed to help avoid future situations? I'm not into politics and all that kind of stuff so I don't exactly know how all that would work..

They're going to protest the Norway shooting. And Norway doesn't have a first amendment. So go there and beat the shit out of them. And you can't get in trouble.

I agree. The whole family is wacked out. Check out the movie red state, it is a kevin smith directed horror movie with an ultra religious family as the villains. It is being released video on demand labor day weekend.

Recruit a monk to spread revolt and unrest and convert them into shinto-buddhism. Or use them to inspire your army.

Sorry.. too much Shogun 2 :\

I hope they get the shit beatin outta them

Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy
    They're going to protest the Norway shooting. And Norway doesn't have a first amendment. So go there and beat the shit out of them. And you can't get in trouble.

That's what I'm saying! They did this shit at Ryan Dunns funeral. Idk why Bam and all them didnt fuck with these assholes

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    I don't understand how it can be legal to picket someones funeral, first amendment/freedom of speech or not. How can it be allowed to fuck up someones funeral? To upset people trying to grieve? If they came to a funeral I was attending, I'd go find the heaviest branch (theres always trees at graveyards lol) and smash it round each of their fuckin heads.

yeah these ass holes are ridiculous. When homosexual soldiers from Iraq and Afghanistan died and their bodies were sent back, they did the same thing in the streets where the families were. fucked up ass holes

Ya, they're crazy people. Almost feels like a psyop to me. Regardless how cruel it is, it's free speech.

are they the fuckers that protested outside my school because we put on a play about a gay person? lol they got water balloons thrown at them

I see where you are coming from, but something like this just gets under my skin. When you disrespect people in this kind of way, that is just flat out wrong in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna

I agree their douchebags but it seems redundant to hate on them for spreading hate.

I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy.