Thread: Why is it on certain songs off of Tech's albums Krizz Kaliko is uncredited?

Why is it on certain songs off of Tech's albums Krizz Kaliko is uncredited?

there have been times where i clearly hear him on a hook or two and yet he isn't credited on the albums or such...is there any reason why???

Krizz is essential to a lot of Techs music, I don't see it as a feature when Krizz is on it, he's apart of the song. Just like the beat. 8-) IMO lol there's probably some technically accurate answer that I don't know of lol.

It usually will say his name in the liner notes under the additonal vocal or backup vocals but it only seems to credit him with a feature when he has a verse. Not sure exactly though but like Siikez said Krizz is all over most tech songs and its not so much a guest feature as it is a normal part of a Tech song if that makes any sense

Big Krizz Kaliko is apart of all Tech N9ne. He doesn't have to be credited in the song list to be credited as a talent to Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    It usually will say his name in the liner notes under the additonal vocal or backup vocals but it only seems to credit him with a feature when he has a verse. Not sure exactly though but like Siikez said Krizz is all over most tech songs and its not so much a guest feature as it is a normal part of a Tech song if that makes any sense

Well there are definitally Tech songs that Krizz is not a part of at all but as far a crediting him on songs thats pretty much what I already said, He gets fearuring Krizz Kaliko credits on songs he does verses on then when he just contributes to hooks and shit its just a normal part of a Tech song.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Ryan Donahoe
    Big Krizz Kaliko is apart of all Tech N9ne. He doesn't have to be credited in the song list to be credited as a talent to Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916

I was wondering the same thing. I still don't understand why Krizz wasn't on hardly any of his songs this album

My guess is its something that tech writes, and has kali sing/rap. but when its actually kalikos ideas he credits him. and the reason he wouldnt mention him is because if you know the music you should know who kaliko is

He is credited in the additional vocals, when he has a verse he is listed as featured, not a big deal

No idea. I've always wondered this as well

Krizz Kaliko is listed as a feature on Fuck Food on the album. He didn't have a verse. Just sayin.