Thread: Best buy edition doesnt come with chain?

Best buy edition doesnt come with chain?

I bought it today and was surprises to find that it just had the pendant, not the chain. PS I'm SantaCruzT9X on my old account.

yeah, no chain comes with the pendant. that kinda bummed me out too. its all good though. was happy to see the dogtag that came with the eurotech dvd had a chain. hangs on ur chest just where u would want a dogtag to hang. need a longer chain for the pendant though. it needs to hang a little lower...

Does the dog tag come with ever euro tech DVD? Or just preorder?

just the pre-order. I like the dog tag and chain that came with Eurotech a lot more than the Tech N9ne one that came in the vip packages. it had a better design on it. lol

omfg the worlds gonna end now that it didn't come with a chain u cheap ass bastard go buy one and stop bitchin be happy u got somthin with it.......

sincerly
    The Asshole of the day

P.s. GET BENT!!!!!

is it any Best Buy copy that comes with the pendant? cause i pre-ordered from the SM site..

Its only the deluxe edition. You can see the pendant in the packaging when you grab the cd if you dont see it its not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Figueroa
    is it any Best Buy copy that comes with the pendant? cause i pre-ordered from the SM site..

I wasnt complaining dogg i was simply stating the fact and seeing what others thought chill the fuck out. Do u guys know of any website maybe that sells a good inexpensive chain to go with it?