Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Someone Help Me In all seriousness

Please Someone Help Me In all seriousness

2 years ago my sister was going through some crazy stuff and I locked myself in a closet and said I would give my soul if God would show her the right way and give her a great chance at getting in heaven and well now she has had a kid and have straightened up...people act weird around me like they already know what I am going to say and do and give me a predetermined answer and accept it no matter how much bullshit it is, they act odd like they are scared mixed with disgust and I just wanna know if anyone can help me with this

I have 6 of them and that is being serious

If u werent a juggalo ud probably b happier... On a serious note, i dont even understand what is even goin on, sorry bud

need to give a better description man

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    If u werent a juggalo ud probably b happier... On a serious note, i dont even understand what is even goin on, sorry bud

Well I never Seen Satan that night, he never offered me anything I never felt any of the side effects alot of people say when they sold theirs, but my sister said something about 2 nights ago that disturbed me,she told Gary right in front of me that I had but i had no recollection of it, Anyhow it just bothered me and last night I cried with all my heart asking Christ to forgive me of my sins and i feel like a light like a huge weight had been lifted like I snapped out of a hypnosis

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    need to give a better description man

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

I don't mean to be a dick but I died when I saw this lolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

you are fucken stupid.

And You are fucking ignorant point valid

Quote Originally Posted by trevor

you are fucken stupid.

I mean it sucks that you did that, but I guess putting yourself in that situation for your sister is commendable. Only thing I'm confused about is the point of this thread if you feel like a "weight had been lifted when you prayed to god"