Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think Techs best lyrics are?

What do you think Techs best lyrics are?

Like not a whole verse, but like his best showing of his amazing lyrical ability?

Second verse of He's A Mental Giant. I know you said not a whole verse, but that verse is an amazing lyrical display.

This, in fact the whole track, I might be swaying more towards word play and multie's but if i was to show someone Tech's ability, definately this!!

Quote Originally Posted by All 6's & 7's
    Second verse of He's A Mental Giant. I know you said not a whole verse, but that verse is an amazing lyrical display.

honestly all tracks all verses. he nails subject matter. like if he makes a song about something itll be the epitomy of that subject. his rhyme scheme is genius. not tryin to kill your thread bro but we could go ALL DAY about lyrics lol

haha. every fucking song he has ever made. ha "This is the strange year, worldwide fames near, but the games queer, sometimes I feel like Im rudolph reindeer."-Red Nose. I think thats a sick ass part of the song. But yeah best mc. all day all night. STRANGE.

like the whole verse on my world, the whole verse on sickology 101, the last verse on blown away his verse on too much "they call me evil and devil ima let em see the level of animal it made me!" so fuckin nasty. just nasty. "40 wata told me ninna get yo cabbage, stay savage and ravage the average" are you serious? is it even legal to be that good?

Hell yea i agree Tech is a lyrical mastermind, me and my firend are having a argument about whos better lyrically Tech or Lupe tryin got prove my point on here but this dip shit still wont listen lol.

Down talked me real low though about how she got mo doe and just did a tv promo
    No show better than the MO. bro with the S&M logo.

From Blown Away...it's the first that came to mind and definitely one of the best i've heard when it comes to lyrical ability

"This ring made a nigga feel macho, cry fo, lie fo, die fo, my ho, nigga I go face Diablo, with a hostile gospel, if I can't have tres or cuatro, little vatos, Imma let a lot flow, what they sell up in Osco, up a nostril."

So fucking good.

welcome to the midwest when he starts the flow variations is the best rapping i have ever heard