Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW SONG- "What We Do" (Prod. by ADP) ***HOT!!***

NEW SONG- "What We Do" (Prod. by ADP) ***HOT!!***

A song i just completed today. I know everyone will like it. A hook and 2 verses by me on a dope ADP beat...check it out. I got a lot of love on "Mind Fucked", and I feel this track lives up to it.

What We Do (Prod. by ADP)

(i switch up my flow and delivery a good amount, so dont judge just by the first few bars)

bump!!!!

peep my music!

hella sick but it sounds like you trying to copy techs too much, thats all just try and add more of your own flavor to it.

unlike what Trevor said its pretty sick and who cares ifu sound like Tech. hes the best. u got talent dawg and that was a cool song.

so you want 1000 techs and 1000 ems runnin around makin music.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!
    unlike what Trevor said its pretty sick and who cares ifu sound like Tech. hes the best. u got talent dawg and that was a cool song.

good point... no i dont i jus want 2000 beast ass lyricists. every1 shuld hav their own yes but its ok if at times u sound like sum1 else. theres only so many sounds possible in music b4 shit starts soundin the same eventually. except Kalikos voice i dnt understand him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    so you want 1000 techs and 1000 ems runnin around makin music.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

thanks for checkin out the song. and i agree it sounds like tech ...ive just listened to so much tech in my life thats what naturally comes out when i write. im not intentionally tryna sound like him...but the best rap to me is techs and i try to incorporate rap techniques that are the best in my opinion. as i go along makin music im sure my own distinct will begin to develop.

bizzump one more time while workin on new tracks...wanna know what you guys think!

yeah thats cool i understand that in the beginnning you will more than likely sound like someone.

Quote Originally Posted by amerikilla9999
    thanks for checkin out the song. and i agree it sounds like tech ...ive just listened to so much tech in my life thats what naturally comes out when i write. im not intentionally tryna sound like him...but the best rap to me is techs and i try to incorporate rap techniques that are the best in my opinion. as i go along makin music im sure my own distinct will begin to develop.