Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, i thought this needed a discussion...

Ok, i thought this needed a discussion...

recently this blog popped up that lets you vote if you want Jay-Z and rick ross on kabosh...

http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011...k-ross-kabosh/

i honestly found it astounding that the vote winning was "yes"...

so i don't usualy make a big deal out of other peoples opinions, and i wouldn't really have a problem with it if it was a regular album, i didnt complain about wayne, i just dont like him.

but come on... it's fucking kabosh... i know for a fact that alot of you agree with me. and i hate to start a thread about this, but this really bothers me.

so my question is, where are the people saying yes? and what are your resons for saying yes?

Well first off, I made a comment on that blog saying how the voting choices were terrible. Many people like one of those artists and not the other, yet the only choices were either yes to both or no to both. There should have also been answers for "just jay" or "just Ross". I wouldn't mind hearing Jay-Z on it because I thought he did a great job on LP's Collision Course. I don't like Rick Ross. But since I want one of the two to happen, I had to vote yes.

yea i commented saying that exactly. i would not mind jay z on a track at all. he has rock credentials but rick ross is awful in any sense. especially outside of his enviornment. so i voted no. jay z is not worth rick ross. and matt im with you on the fact that yes it is kabosh and we've been waiting too long for this we need it to be perfect. any other album would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Well first off, I made a comment on that blog saying how the voting choices were terrible. Many people like one of those artists and not the other, yet the only choices were either yes to both or no to both. There should have also been answers for "just jay" or "just Ross". I wouldn't mind hearing Jay-Z on it because I thought he did a great job on LP's Collision Course. I don't like Rick Ross. But since I want one of the two to happen, I had to vote yes.

jay-z is like meh, he might be able to pull it off, but rick ross is in no way a rock/rapper...

agreed. i dont think jay or fake ross would work. if i had a gun to my head i would pick jay, IF i had a gun to my head that is

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    jay-z is like meh, he might be able to pull it off, but rick ross is in no way a rock/rapper...

i vote yes just because everyone is crying other wise, if tech listened to his fans a vast majority of the fuckin time , wed have a million collabs with twizted ,icp ,esham and that vampire douche SMFH

Not Rick Ross hell no.!

Did Hopsin turn down strange?

i wouldn't mind jay-z..i don't think he's right for kabosh, but if it happens i'm not gonna mind. but fuuuck rick ross. i don't see anything in that fake ass rapper.

I voted no. lmao, Fuck that, I can't even believe it's being considered. The most anticipated album for years has suddenly dropped in excitement for me.

Pretty much sums up how I feel about this. I voted yes also.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole