Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: drugs are for losers

drugs are for losers

thats right i said it..drugs are for losers and i dont care what the fuck you all say marijuana is a drug.. im sick of u ppl that believe doing drugsis cool.. its dumb . use music or videogames to get through the day not marijuana.....is there anyone out there that agrees?

maybe i worded stuff wrong.. anyway its not ppl doing drugs exactly its the pathetic reasons and ur right i shouldnt care how they fuck up their own life but im just sick of thier pathetic reason why they do it. and i was trying to see if there were other technicians that felt the same..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane

Was there a reason for this thread or are you just throwing random hate? Theres a doubt in my mind that people will have a epiphany or anything like that by what your saying here. Why do you give a shit if people do drugs or not?

i told u becuz u told me so i thought i would be cool and tell u cuz u told me

Quote Originally Posted by crow
    i know u didnt have to tell me i told u

Quote Originally Posted by Josh McKay
    lol really cool..lol

i do drugs all the time....and im the COOLEST!!!!

They wouldn't have to think of pathetic reasons to use them if people would quit asking them. Im sure you been told before what it does to people. Let them enjoy there imagination.

maybe i worded stuff wrong.. anyway its not ppl doing drugs exactly its the pathetic reasons and ur right i shouldnt care how they fuck up their own life but im just sick of thier pathetic reason why they do it. and i was trying to see if there were other technicians that felt the same..

Was there a reason for this thread or are you just throwing random hate? Theres a doubt in my mind that people will have a epiphany or anything like that by what your saying here. Why do you give a shit if people do drugs or not?

long time users of drugs ... only come up with dumb reasons cuz they are too busy believing they are in outer space or some shit,... and yes i do let them do it and usually i dont ask.. i wear a wrisband that says i have better things to do then drugs. and ppl ask y i wear it.. and then u can guess whereit goes from there

They wouldn't have to think of pathetic reasons to use them if people would quit asking them. Im sure you been told before what it does to people. Let them enjoy there imagination.

not all ppl bro but i have seen some ppl do so

lol at thinking all people fuck up there lives with drugs lol.....

Outer space = Imagination, let them enjoy the mysterys of the brain. Is there any reason your so anti-drugs, not saying thats a bad thing but just curious.

long time users of drugs ... only come up with dumb reasons cuz they are too busy believing they are in outer space or some shit,... and yes i do let them do it and usually i dont ask.. i wear a wrisband that says i have better things to do then drugs. and ppl ask y i wear it.. and then u can guess whereit goes from there

i see ur point but if ur so depressed that u cant handle life.. u might as well kill urself.. and im 22 im well out of high school man. alot of ppl dont have the drive to handle life. i understand that but really drugs or killing urself even,,, use music or somethign smart ..not drugs ..i own my own house .. im married.. dont have a kid quite yet but i know how stressful life is.. and no im not rich i work at winn dixie lol

Quote Originally Posted by Space Ranger
    SMFH SO YOU'RE SAYING DEPRESSED PEOPLE SHOULDN'T USE IT. BELIEVE ME NIGGA, WHEN YOU REACH THAT POINT IN YOUR LIFE WHERE YOU'RE ACTUALLY DEPRESSED (WAIT TIL YA OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL NIGGA) THEN DRUGS WILL BECOME MORE APPEALING, SOME PEOPLE ONLY HAVE DRUGS TO RELY ON TO CHEER THEMSELVES UP NIGGA, AND IT'S NOT UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WHETHER A PERSONS REASONS FOR DOING DRUGS ARE GOOD ENOUGH OR NOT. REAL FUCKING TALK.

once again u fail to miss the point i dont care that ppl usedrugs.. its the reasons being used.. like "omg my life sucks.. or omg i need to calm down or omg its fun..i mean really.. come on

Quote Originally Posted by Space Ranger
    OH YEAH NIGGA, IF YA THINK DRUGS ARE BAD, GO ONTO YOUR MUSIC PROGRAMS AND DELETE ALL YA MUSIC, CAUSE ITS MOST LIKLEY THAT DRUGS INFLUENCED THE ARTISTS. THE BEATLES WERE THE BIGGEST DRUGGIES ON EARTH AND WE WOULDN'T HAVE THAT MUSIC IF IT WASN'T FOR LSD. SAME GOES FOR PINK FLOYD, THE DOORS, JIMI HENDRIX AND EVEN TECH N9NE NIGGA.

Just delete the thread please.... Save some unneeded conversation and take this shit to the chat.

well when i was younger if u really want to know.. my step father wasa total dousche and was high constantly.. but besides that i just think ppl should be stronger than that

Outer space = Imagination, let them enjoy the mysterys of the brain. Is there any reason your so anti-drugs, not saying thats a bad thing but just curious.