Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nnamdi Asomugha on the Eagles

Nnamdi Asomugha on the Eagles

Nnamdi Asomugha, Asante Samuel and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Really tho? I think that's a bit ridiculous. Anyone else agree ?

Looks like a defense on one of my Madden fantasy teams. One will probably be traded cause using any of them to guard a teams No. 3 reciever would almost be like an insult but it would also make it one of the best defenses against the pass we may ever see

I just don't understand why you would trade for DRC and then sign Asomugha. They should have tried to get something else for Kolb. Unless the Asomugha signing was just a spur of the moment kinda thing.

im sad we lost nnamdi asomugha

im so sad im a huge Raiders fan i new he was gone tho hopefully he can get a ring

@ all 6's & 7's they will probably trade asante samuel

THats what I was thinking hes older to isn't he? by older i mean like early 30's?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Martinez

@ all 6's & 7's they will probably trade asante samuel

the eagles and the pats made some sick moves...if phi can get Jackson back then phi is fav for super bowl. Mia Heat of NFL. Vick, Jackson, Maclin (Go Tigers!), McCoy, Celek, Asomugha, Rodgers-Cromartie.

Chiefs got Steve Breaston and I was psychd about that...lol

I think you may be getting ahead of yourself there....as much as I hate to say it cause I fucking hate their existance the Patriots would be more of a super bowl favorite, to me, than the Eagles after the moves for Haynseworth and 85. If Vick gets hurt which is the most likely scenario given his playing , who will back him up now that Kolb is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by weed_burglar
    the eagles and the pats made some sick moves...if phi can get Jackson back then phi is fav for super bowl. Mia Heat of NFL. Vick, Jackson, Maclin (Go Tigers!), McCoy, Celek, Asomugha, Rodgers-Cromartie.

Vince Young lol. My old pal from Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I think you may be getting ahead of yourself there....as much as I hate to say it cause I fucking hate their existance the Patriots would be more of a super bowl favorite, to me, than the Eagles after the moves for Haynseworth and 85. If Vick gets hurt which is the most likely scenario given his playing , who will back him up now that Kolb is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by weed_burglar