Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: Tech N9ne Psycho Bitch Part III??

  1. #1
    Junior Member Cyndi Slim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29

    Tech N9ne Psycho Bitch Part III??

    name a Tech N9ne fan that doesn't love Psycho Bitch 1 & 2.. you cant! i think i speak for all technicians when i say we need to hear a Psycho Bitch III. third times a charm right?! and we all know theres some Psycho Bitches at each Tech show. so this is my request for Mr. Tech N9ne, Psycho Bitch III. -Slim

  2. #2
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    me, i'm a tech fan that dislikes both psycho bitch 1 & 2

  3. #3
    Junior Member Cyndi Slim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29
    do u have ears??

  4. #4
    Senior Member SIN1STER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    538
    I like the first one better, but why don't you like them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    me, i'm a tech fan that dislikes both psycho bitch 1 & 2

  5. #5
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    no i listen to music with my asshole, of course i do, psycho bitch 1& 2 are songs that i just don't like



    Quote Originally Posted by Slim
    do u have ears??

  6. #6
    Junior Member Cyndi Slim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29
    LAME...



    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    no i listen to music with my asshole, of course i do, psycho bitch 1& 2 are songs that i just don't like


    Quote Originally Posted by Slim
    do u have ears??

  7. #7
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    but if i had to chose one, it would be psycho bitch 2, its not that i don't dislike them, they are just the least played songs on my ipod by tech

  8. #8
    Senior Member SIN1STER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    538
    I understand...I was just trying to spark some convo about likes and dislikes.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    honestly tho if i give it a both of them a few plays back to back than they will be stuck in my head, than they will be my favs by tech, same with Give It Up the beat was annoying as hell but than it grew on me, if i just gave them a few listens than i'll pry be blastin them everyday, im acutally playin psycho bitch 2 now, 2nd time back to back

  10. #10
    Junior Member Cyndi Slim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29
    Psycho Bitch 1 is my shit! but i really love both



    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    honestly tho if i give it a both of them a few plays back to back than they will be stuck in my head, than they will be my favs by tech, same with Give It Up the beat was annoying as hell but than it grew on me, if i just gave them a few listens than i'll pry be blastin them everyday, im acutally playin psycho bitch 2 now, 2nd time back to back

Similar Threads

  1. Psycho Bitch 3
    By psycholatin14 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 05:28 AM
  2. Psycho Bitch III
    By CameronMcCartney in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 11:27 PM
  3. Tech N9ne - What's Yo Psycho??
    By ChrisMartin in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 07:59 PM
  4. psycho bitch 3
    By the highroller of the 805-DGAF in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:44 PM
  5. what part of bunk rock bitch was sampled from
    By eric22 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •