Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KLUSTERFUCK DEFINITION OR N9NE ???

KLUSTERFUCK DEFINITION OR N9NE ???

klusterfuck A mechanical device or machine that may do it's job, but it: -Looks like it was designed by a 5 year-old. -Has a gazillion parts to do a simple job, with many extraneous parts that don't do anything but try to look pretty. -Breaks down more often than not. -Makes loud or weird movements or noises, burns up, slows down then stops in the middle of something, or generally falls apart before completing it's mission. " Man, did you see that klusterfuck of a muffler Tony put on his Toyota? "

Stop making threads.

this...and go kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    Stop making threads.

Sorry bro, I agree.... uncool shit!! . Someone ealse asked that question and and I amplified it. Im as dumb ass ignorant too!................

O.K. I will go kill yourself, straight after purchased caribou lou........

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

Stop making threads.

Nobody gives a fuck about you or how much caribou you drink...been there done that.And I believe your'e just a little fuckin kid judging by the way you spell because i know those aren't typos,or either you lack intelligence but you could be retarded because you can't spell "Tech" N9ne right even after people tell you how to spell it..and you make stupid ass threads like this one that make absolutely no fucking sense what so ever..so just....S...T..F..U ..and G..T...F..O!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AAA Brian Fitzpatrick

Stop making threads.

I appologised + corrected my spelling many replies ago munger, and Im guessin Im older than you, mix cement and spread plaster and render been self employed for 10years and still can bearly afford 151 its $74/ a pop over here, how much you payin? our fuel is $1.47 a litre (gallons I WHAFC) !! Working and small business are getting fucked over here in australia ! I kill myself every fuckn day.........................

Nobody gives a fuck about you or how much caribou you drink...been there done that.And I believe your'e just a little fuckin kid judging by the way you spell because i know those aren't typos,or either you lack intelligence but you could be retarded because you can't spell "Tech" N9ne right even after people tell you how to spell it..and you make stupid ass threads like this one that make absolutely no fucking sense what so ever..so just....S...T..F..U ..and G..T...F..O!!!!

Stop making threads.

What was the point of this thread? And gas is 3 92 where i live wtf!!

I appologised + corrected my spelling many replies ago munger, and Im guessin Im older than you, mix cement and spread plaster and render been self employed for 10years and still can bearly afford 151 its $74/ a pop over here, how much you payin? our fuel is $1.47 a litre (gallons I WHAFC) !! Working and small business are getting fucked over here in australia ! I kill myself every fuckn day.........................

Stop making threads.

For fucks sake stop your thread making bullshit u queer