Thread: OLD SCHOOL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLD SCHOOL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now coming from kcmo.. and been on tech since 98 or so.. ive always loved his shit from 95-03 the best.. dont get me wrong kod and A6A7s are insanely good. but his old shit is that kc sound.. so up until his new colab album was announced i had been entertaining some ideas that i liked..

1st idea.. vintage tech 2.. trauma, i can get grim, big bad wolf.. ect.. remaster the tracks, make em hit harder.

2nd idea.. call the colad album sequels and trilogies.. industry is still punks, trauma 2, psycho bitch 3, einstein 2, big bad wolf 2, ect.. would just be cool to see cause i know he does song sequels and shit..

3rd idea.. the colab album could be called kansas city.. double disc.. 1st disc would be older kc artist he's done shit wit in the past and older kc artists like lejo, popper, mon e.g. rich the factor, txx will, mr stinky, etc.. disc 2 would be new school cats like irv da phenom, ron ron, rondoe, riv locc, 2gunn kevi, etc..

just my suggestions.. would be cool

I like your 1st Idea, but I wouldn't buy a CD just for old tracks I've already heard JUST because they're remastered 'n bass amplified. It'd be cool if he released them another way, like a free online mixtape, but I wouldn't buy a CD just for that, plus, I think it'd be a waste of a Vintage Tech. I want shit I could only find if I was Tech or by seaching Youtube vigorously, shit most fans wouldn't know about.

-

As far as your 2nd idea goes, I say no. The Choppers trilogy is probably the only successful one we'll get out of Tech, 'n we should be thankful for that. Not a lot of artist make series and trilogies just for SONGS. I wouldn't mind an Industry Is Still Punks song as long as it didn't feel completely like the first. I don't want a replica of the original, I'd want it to feel different, idk, it's hard to explain. Trauma 2? Nope. Psycho Bitch 3? As great as that'd be, it'd probably flop honestly. Einstein 2? Nope. Big Bad Wolf 2? Probably not.

-

Honestly, your 3rd Idea was basically what The Gates Mixed Plate was SUPPOSED to be. Not that it's a bad idea, just I don't wanna see ANOTHER Collab's album dedicated for KC 'n it's artists. I prefer shit like Sickology 101, yadda? Not knocking your ideas just givin' my opinion:P

1st idea - I would not buy an album of remastered tracks ive already heard. Thats not the point of Vintage Tech.

2nd idea - Hell no

3rd idea - Waste of 2 discs

Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

1st idea - I would not buy an album of remastered tracks ive already heard. Thats not the point of Vintage Tech.

2nd idea - Hell no

Couldn't of summed this up better than this

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

2nd idea - Hell no